To Gabby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy wrote:
Where areyou? We miss your posts and updates on our sweet baby Brice.:)
Been away, well away from online, carolyn was kind enough to tell me this post was on the board.

Brice is doing great, He says can we moveyet i want my entire play rug back you need to get thoseboxes off of it. LOL

And Crescent had surgery to remove a Tumor from his head, and Trapper (puppy) got neutered.

Been working around the clock the last few days had a specialcase. My thoughts are with you as I read you had aloss.

How is the king of the castle doing?

Gabby you're so modest.

BunnyMommy,

In addition to taking care of her herd of rabbits, and dog, a wildrabbit, a husband, and the animals at the animal hospital she works at,etc., etc., Gabby has been trying to save the life of a baby rabbitthat was sold at either 2 or 3 weeks old. Sadly, the rabbit has passedaway today, but not without the love and gentle touch of Gabby.

-Carolyn

I'm appalled about the information about thatbunny you gave us. How can anyone sentence an animal to such a slowdeath which they were surely doing by selling a bunny so young. I couldseriously hurt people like that!

On the other hand, I'm ever so thankful for people like Gabby who taketime out of their busy schedule to make this world a better place forsuch a helpless creature. Bravo Gabby!

Carolyn wrote:
Gabby you're so modest.

BunnyMommy,

In addition to taking care of her herd of rabbits, and dog, a wildrabbit, a husband, and the animals at the animal hospital she works at,etc., etc., Gabby has been trying to save the life of a baby rabbitthat was sold at either 2 or 3 weeks old. Sadly, the rabbit has passedaway today, but not without the love and gentle touch of Gabby.

-Carolyn
You'll make me cry :( Good news Mrwild bunny man was released and is doing great he's been spotted too,well they are pretty sure it is him at any rate. he has founda group of buns and a group of kits to play with. And agirlfriend i'm sure pretty soon ;-) I video taped his release so ifever we get the chance I'll show it to you.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I'm appalled about the information about that bunny you gaveus. How can anyone sentence an animal to such a slow death which theywere surely doing by selling a bunny so young. I could seriously hurtpeople like that!
it's very sick, very...I couldn't believe my ears when i heardit, She is at peace accross the bridge, it's her sibblings I worry fornow if any of them still live.

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! Gabby'sback ... and she has updates on my baby bunting Bricer!:D ... oh, * ahem * ... I mean our baby buntingBricer.;)

Gabby, so glad to know that you're still around. It's justnot the same when you're not here. Kudos to youonall of the good work that you're doing! What a wonderfulperson you are. Blessings won't be able to help but to comeback to you.

Back