To Dajeti2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
I posted this in one of the threads, but I didn't want it to get lost.

That is the most beautiful and unique avatar! Is it a work ofart or did you enhance the photo, if you don't mind measking? :)

Thank you so much. I'm touched. It's actually apicture I took while I was on my honeymoon, Oct.'03. I haven't doneanything to the pic but resize it so I could use it as my avatar.

I lived in Gatlinburg, Tennessee for about 4 years. The Little Pigeonriver runs thru town. The river was always full of mallard ducks thatthe tourist fed. On my way to work I noticed this duck that noone wasfeeding. By heart broke for him. Everday, until the day I moved I fedhim.

You can imagine my surprise when My husbans stopped the car and tellsme "Tina there's your messed up duck. Needless to say we stopped. Aseveryone was feeding the pigeons and mallards, I had to feed my babies.Si nce I was feeding them I was able to get pretty close to them. Theone in the photo is actually a mommy. She had three little ones in theriver behind her.

My husband kept teasing me saying " I have to watch you or we'll have a"hissing" suvenior when we got home". I was tempted lol. He knows metoo well.

I just love them. Ithink they are beautiful.

Tina

Oh, Gatlinburg is a BEAUTIFUL place! Asa matter of fact, my husband and I are thinking of going there for ouranniversary in July. Tennessee is one of my favorite vacationspots. We frequently visit Chattanooga.

The bird is so lovely. Thanks for sharing this very interesting story with us! :)

It really is beautiful, dajeti2. The story and the picture. The colorsare great. It looks like it could be a painting done by Monet or anartist of that caliber.

My Oh My BunnyMommy,

You and your husband sure live large on your anniversaries. I think it's wonderful.

-Carolyn

Psst, BunnyMommy,

If you go there, Feed The Duck!

-Carolyn

Thank you very much.

He likes cracked corn. Lotsa cracked corn lol.

I loved it there. I had to move to be closer to some sick familymembers. I missit

My hubby ans I are looking into moving back.

I never noticed it until you said that. He does look painted.

Tina

Latest posts

Back