To Cheer Up Aunt Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
As per your request, a little love and a photo sent your way.

Love, Sebastian & His Little Girl

1vpja

Thanks RaspberrySwirl, we all needed a little bit of sunshine in this gloomy time.

I love yourSebastian and his little girl. ;)

You made me cry.

There's my babies.

Give them both a big hug and kiss for me and tell them they're The Best.

-- Angels --

-- Two Little Angels --

Thanks Raspberry Swirl. That helped A Lot.

-Carolyn

I thought I'd re-post this one because I found it so darn funny.

1dqah

Oh I can't stop laughing, but he looks adorable even like that!

raspberry, i have a question....does that ear*ever* go down? or does the other one *ever* go up? and is yourdaughter ever *not* cute?? and...umm...why is your bunny nakey? he'sgot no hair!!! just thought id let ya know

Boy oh boyMyBunnyBoys is Sebastian gonna be mad at you! That photo issupposed to be buried deep in the archives somewhere! He wasstill under the influence of anesthesia when it was taken and I'm surehe will forever deny that it was even him! He would tell you that thissweet little bun (who is fully furred) is quite more likely to be thereal Sebastian!

18z6x

dreamgal- my daughter is cute an awfullot of the time, but when she's not being cute she sure can be hell onhigh red wheels! My bunny is nakey because he was so hot.:(It got to 107 degrees here one day last week and his coatis so thick he was just miserable.

Raspberry Swirl and MyBunnyBoys,

These pictures have helped me so much. I just can't seem tothink of much outside of BunnyMommy these past couple ofdays. Everything else seems so unimportant.

I totally missed the pictureof little mon and his 'fancydoo'. That is too adorable. Oh what I wouldn't giveto spend an afternoon chatting with your daughter and having her tellme all about her puppy and her little Sebastian. The three ofthem melt me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I totally missed the pictureof little mon and his 'fancy doo'. -Carolyn
Nobody around here has missedit! My older kids are still bringing their friends by tolaugh at him! I think he's getting acomplex.It isn't growing very fast....I can't wait for him to befuzzy again. I guess we always want what we don'thave!:?

Did you get tired of the knots and shave him? Perhaps that's what Lenci needs. :D

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I totally missed the picture?of little mon and his 'fancy doo'.? -Carolyn

?
Nobody around here has missedit!? My older kids are still bringing their friends by to laugh athim!? I think he's getting a complex.??It isn't growing very fast....I can't wait for him to befuzzy again.? I guess we always want what we don'thave!:?

*giggles*

Poor little rascal losing his dignity, practically naked for everyone to see except his face and feet.

That's cute that Sebastian's getting mocked by the kids and their friends. I can relate to that when I get a bad haircut.

It was wise of you to cut it with those temperatures. I'm sure yourdaughter kept a very close eye on the beautician as they shaved herbaby boy.

Thank you so much for the warmth this post has brought to me.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
That's one of my favorite photos of him! :)

All pictures of Sebastian are my favorite.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back