To Bunniez

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lover4daisy

Reaction score
Deer Fellow Bunniez
Hi, I am new on hear.My name is Daisy. I was adopted by lover4daisy in Augest of 2012. I have 3 other brotherz and 2 sisterz. My momz name is Eye shadow. I dont really know my dad that well. I was born on a farm, with horsez, dogz, catz and other bunniez. Now, let me tell you about my new home!

I was brought home with another rabbit. She waz white and had blue eyes. But a month later they gave her away. The reazon why is, my mommiez sister did not want anything to do with her after she shratched her.

I've been living on my own for a while now. The winters are cold. I wish I has another bunnie to snuggle up with. But durring the summer it is hot! That is the only thing I dont miss about my brothers and sisters. They always made me hot!! But in the winter and summer, my mommie always keeps me the right tempature.

It took me a while to get used to my new mommie. But now I am. Is another human comes around I get scared and huddle in the corner. I am still getting used to my mommies family.
Thank yow.
(And pleaze excuze my spelling.):thumbup

Latest posts

Back