to become a duke?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsy

Reaction score
I am thinking about letting Flopsy live inside. Iam going to buy an plastic matand put in in the corner of myberoom(that many of you will have under you chair). I am also going tobuy a Midwest Gold Finish Exercise Pen and place it on top of the mat.Then I am going to place a Wabitat Cage from MIDWEST in the corner ofthat. And I will have all of his toys lieing aroud in the Exercise pen,so he can play with them when he gets out of his cage. I will place alitter box in another one on the corners of the excercise pen

Should I have another litter box for the inside of Flopsy's Wabitat cage?

If you have an more suggestions please tell me.

My daughter has a rabbit that i let run her roomwhen she is gone....i dont have a litter box in her room ( like thecorners) but he does have one in his cage he will use if he is outrunning and feels the need to "go" i due however lock him up at nightin his cage. I'd say why not put one in his cage you can never be toocareful!

I started this thread was so that you guys couldhelp me out. (hopes that that doesn't sound to selfish) I am ethiergoing to let Flopsy live inside or get a dog. Its so hard to decide bymyself. :?Flopsy is my first rabbit.

Hi, Flopsy! :) Ihaven't replied to this thread because I don't consider myself to haveenough expertise/experience yet to offer advice on this subject.

I'm sure that some of the more experienced members will be along soon to offer input.

Good luck on your decision!

(P.S. I'm personally biased in favor of indoor rabbits though ... ;)... )

I am no expert I have only had buster my first in house rabbit for 2months. This is what my set up for him is. I have the bigger MidwestWabbitat cage I got off E bay for my Buster I have it on the floor sohe can go in and out as he wants to. I keep a liter box in it when heis free or in his cage he uses it. I think the litter box makes iteasyer to clean his cage. He also messed in a corner of the living roomso I keep a box there he usually only sleeps in it he hardly ever peesin it. I have bunny proofed the living room only so I got a baby gateto keep him in the living room that works GREAT. I am not allowed tohave a Dog where I live so I got a bunny and have found Buster to bejust a s good as a dog. He also dose not require as much attention andis easier to leave alone for a night if I have to. He dose not fetchbut likes to play little games and has a lot of personality. He isusually free from 5 pm to 11 when I am home and in the room with him. Ithink you will enjoy having your little bun bun in the house with youyou learn so much more about there personality's when you spend moretime with them.

Back