To Aunt Carolyn From Sebastian

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastianthinks every time someone opens the door to therefrigerator he should get something from the veggie drawer. (I showedyou the pic of he and his little girl getting goodies out) It's gottenwhere he runs at hyper speed from wherever he is to get to therefrigerator as soon as he hears it open. Then he WON'T moveuntil you give him something! I've told the kids to just givehim a pinch each time, but...it's a pain in the butt, I'mafraid he's going to get squished in the doorand everyone istiring of it quickly. So, today I've been telling him to "move" whichhe knows what that means, and not giving him veggies everytime. I was working on the computer and I hear thisscratching. I look over and he is digging and dragging histowel and has parked his furry butt across the bottom of therefrigerator! :shock:

3d479

3d5qh

*Laughs uncontrollably.*

That's great!

You know, if you don't cut out on those treats he's going to behuge! :pI have yet to see him do anything but lazyaround. :?

I was thinkingabout that, but most of his "extras" are good-for-him veggies that weincorporate into his diet. I weighed him a couple weeks ago and he wasbetween 1.5 and 2 lbs. Isn't that okay for coming up on 6 months? Heactually is kind of small...

Iam sure Sebastian isn't a rabbit - I think he is a secret agent indisguise, and he's staking out the refrigerator. How cute isthat - I mean, no one can get past him and sneak into the veggie drawerwithout him knowing it. That'll teach you to tell him to movehehehehe - Jan

I can just about hear the Mission Impossible music. It's like his theme song or something.

Btw, nice looking fridge! Looks huge! More space to store those veggies, huh?

My poor, sweet, wonderful, adorable Sebastian ...the indignities he's forced to endure to keep reign over his kingdom... ;):dude:.

Oh look at da bayyybeeee!!!!

If you left to starve, you'd hang out by the 'frig too.

Poor Poor Sebastian. If only he was in a family that appreciated him.

:(

I need more pictures of him.

-Carolyn

You know, I was just thinking again what a trueANGEL bunny Sebastian is. Most bunnies would punish theirbunny slaves for not letting them do what they want to do .... but ourprecious Sebastian just takes it "lying down". Oh,what a doll!!!! How I love thatSebastian!

Oh his cuteness deserves some yummies from thefridge! I'm afraid i would give in and let him have whateverhe wanted...soooooooooooo cute!!

-Carrie

I'm not reading anyof your replies to Sebastian! If he knows he's got the crowd swinginghis way, it will all be over!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm not reading any of yourreplies to Sebastian! If he knows he's got the crowd swinging his way,it will all be over!

It's like this, Raspberry Swirl.

If Sebastian doesn't get any treats, nobody gets any treats. Throw awaythe ice cream and replace it with rice cakes. That would reallydemonstrate your support and empathy for Sebastian. :)

-Carolyn

Okay Carolyn, thinkthis through.....I have two teenage daughters....and then there'smyself of course, who has been known at a time or two to become, shallwe say, snappy...and turn to the refrigerator for a bit of comfortfood.

GET RID OF THE ICE-CREAM! HAVE YOULOST YOURMIND?

Rice cakes...stinkin' rice cakes? Mayas well be Woody Pet cakes, that's what I think about the whole ricecakes thing...

Back