To All

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
I am very sorry for any feelings i may haveunintentionably hurt. i can see how you all may be suspicious of me. iam not a troll, (i do not even really know what one is!) all i can sayis that i love animals and God. i would never intentionally try to hurta bunny (by feeding it to anything) or any of you guys in this forum. ihope you can forgive me. as i'm sure many will not. i will not ingagemyself as actively as before.

sincerely,

ellie

You might find it helpful to sit back and get afeel for the forum first before jumping in :) We are anextremely close knit group who all share a love of rabbits and havevaried interests in rabbits including pets, breeding and showing.

Pam

Yes, Pam is offering good advice."Lurk" around for a while and get a better "feel" for what is goingon. As I said, others have started off here much like youhave, only to turn it all around and become an integral part of the"family" here.

We are not out to hurt you or to discourage anyone from adding to the general welfare of the group.

Do think about it before you make any brash decisions. Yourapology certainly smacks of sincerity, and I would hope you wouldremain to "reverse" the first impressions made.

This is, after all, only a forum about rabbits and is not something oneshould be unduly upset over in the general scheme of things.

Looking forward to what your decision may be.

Buck

I agree with Pamand Buck. I think it is a good sign that you chose to apologize ratherthan to say something nasty and sign off. That's exactly what theothers that caused problems have done.Chalk one up for ellie!;)

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back