To 2bunmom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Good evening!

Here's your photo shrunk to avatar size. This is as clear as I could get it.

Let me know if you have problems uploading it.

P.S. I was wondering when you were going to get an avatar! ;)

P.S. If you have the original of thisand want to send it to me via email so that I can see if I can sharpenit up a bit, let me know and I'll PM you my email address.

Dear BunnyMommy,

Thank you so much for your help!

I have the original, and somehow, I know there's a way to get rid ofthe background, as Pamnock did with mine, and blow up the faces of thebunnies.
Remember how I did The Buck Pack and took Buck's face out of it? It'ssimilar to that process. Will have to play with it some more, but willneed help because I'm not half as astute at this stuff as you are.

Thanks for helping. I don't know where it is I'm falling through the cracks.

:?

-Carolyn

Oh, let me make sure that I understand,Carolyn. You want all of the background taken out andonly the bunny faces showing? If that's so, yes, that can bedone with the existing photo. Just let me know.There may be a bit more clarity to it that way too.

Tried to put a little color back in thisone. It's hard because the original colors with the shades ofgray, black, and white are difficult to blend.

I think that that fourth one (one final stab at clarity) is going to be our best shot. :)

Would do you think?

The last one is great Bunnymommy. Do you work inthe field of graphic design? Hope that's not too personal. If so, youdon't have to answer. ;)

My boyfriend is a graphic designer, and I'm sort of supposed tobe...that's the job title anyway, though I don't get to do cool stuff.He does. I'm very jealous.

Sarah, you're so sweet! No, I'm not agraphic designer, but I am interested in the field. Myhusband told me that I should take some classes in it. Istill may eventually. :)

Beckie, here are the instructions:

To save the photo to your computer(thanks, M&SMom!): Right click on the pictureyou want to use, then press "save picture as" and it will saveit to your computer. Remember where you save it!

(Thispart of the instructions also courtesy ofM&SMom):Then go to the top of thiswindow and click the "my account" button. On that screen therewill be a bunch of tabs, look for and press the one that says"avatar". Then next to the little white box type thing there isa button that says "browse"; click it and find the picture onyour computer that you wanted as an avatar, then click "upload"and you're done!

Good luck!

Thanks Bunny Mommy, The monster on theleft is Trouble, my male. Trixie is the she monster on theright. Now everyone will know what they look like when I talkabout them. :)Thanks again for yourhelp. Beckie

Yay, Beckie!!

Thank You, BunnyMommy! You did a beautiful job on the one you zoned inon. You truly do have a flair and so does that M&SMom lady.

I knew between you and MyBunnyBoys (M&SMom) that one of you would step up to the plate and help out.

High-Five BunnyMommy, 2bunmom, and MyBunnyBoys!

Sarah, given the way you enjoy doing the designing, I'm sure that youmust be good at it too with the time to devote and a good teacher.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back