TitleTown USA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Eh, just in case. *Spoiler alert*

Valdosta won TitleTown USA.Yay! It is pretty awesome. It is amazing how you can not even care about sports, never go to a game but then when something like this happens you are all like "Ra Ra, go Valdosta!" Heh, the only thing I had to do with it is I had a few football players in my English class I worked with and a dude down the street we know has two championship rings for highschool ball. It is great! I sat out in very hot weather today just so I could cheer. It was almost 100*f in the sun. I am glad we won, but I am never doing that again. I really didn't think we would win because of some of the big cities we were against, but we did. :p So yeah, see if you can see me on ESPN at 6pm. I am on the 50 yard line behind a dude with a red wig on way up in the stadium.

Congrats! My hubby is a huge ESPN guy and I always leave ESPN on for the dog when I leave in the morning, so I've been hearing about it for a while.

Awww :( I was voting for Gainesville, but we got 6th :?

But, ummm we won biggest party school? Yaaaaay.

Gainsville was my second choice. My best friend has brothers who go there. Heh, best party school. I'll have to tell her about that one, lol.

lol Yeah. I had to hear from like 50 people, the internet, the radio, the news, and facebook that UF is the #1 party school in the nation.

Titletown, USA is muuuch better. Congrats to you guys :)

Latest posts

Back