*Tips?*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it means 'ohhhhhhhh slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave imfinished with this! take it away or get me more! make yourself usefulor ill have to get rid of you!' although thats just my opinion.

I have a metal feeder that I'm going to have to duct tape together so that Tucker can't flip the dish out of the holder.

-Carolyn

Peppy always flips his over when its empty lol. Ithink its so cute. I just fill it up again and he hops right to it like"yay! more food!!!! YUM!" lol.

I have a ceramicbowl. Unfortunately, Umbra decided to use his paw to tip itover. How, I don't know... I think my dog issecretly gving him hints on how to anger humans...Even thoughthe bowlwas getting fairly empty, it still put food on theground, but since he just eats it off of the floor, I don't really carethat much.

--Melissa and Umbra

Manhattan used to do this when he was in thebigger cage that my mom and I made for him. He goes absolutely nuts andwould run all over the cage, in time, knock over his food bowl. It'sone of those cavy cages, with the wire stacking cubes and coroplast, soI lightly super glued the bottom so it would stick to the coroplast. Itnever came undone, I was able topullit upwheI eventually got one of those "Super Pet Gravity BinFeeder" things that I zip stripped to the side of the wire.

Meghan

wow. i never knew that this could mean soo much.everyday or once in a while i see her bowl all tiped over and her bowlis empty. i thought that if a rabbit tips over a bowl that means shedoesnt like it. but i guess i thought wrong.

I got a nice, big, heavy ceramic dish for mybunnies. Mostly because Peanut has chubby little cheeks and they neededto both fit their heads in to eat, but it's way too heavy for them tomove around or tip over.

Latest posts

Back