Tiny clump on pulled out fur

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :) twice a day I give my rabbits some pellets as treats from my hand to help bond and during this time I pat them and they’re pretty happy with it. Today one or my rabbits had a tuft of fur sticking out it was pretty small but noticed it and gave it a slight tug and it came out. It almost looks like it has something a bit red and scabby looking on it the rest of fur is fine and she didn’t seem in distress. She isn’t scratching more than I’d expect or anything either. I did give them some strawberry last night with their greens so there’s a chance that somehow she got it on her back but I’m not sure… they’re white but I’ve not noticed any dandruff on them or around their cage and they’re inside online and she was recently checked by a vet as well (like 3 weeks ago for being desexed) any advice or knowledge would be great sorry if I’m being overally paranoid about my buns 😥

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3335B4AD-220C-43C1-A369-F833D62994E4.jpeg
    3335B4AD-220C-43C1-A369-F833D62994E4.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 0
That is totally it!!! Thank you so so so much my buns are still a bit skittish about touch I’ve only had em for a few weeks so I can’t help them with grooming yet but i decided to leave the grooming gloves with them so they can inspect and scent them maybe it’ll be less scary for them that way ^_^
Thank you again for your prompt response!

Latest posts

Back