TINA'S BACK!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Tina's back!!!! It's been so long, i haven't talked to you inforever, i thought that you'd left! NOPE! You're back, i was about tobuy you a new computer! I have a serious question, one of my babybunnies (the REW boy) looks exactly like Apollo, i was wondering if icould name him Apollo Jr. he's the allwhite on in this picture:
100_1498.jpg

SO glad to see you back, i'm sure others are too!!!!!

Ellie:):)

And she's crazier than ever, Ellie!

-Carolyn

Ellie, I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo and I would be deeply honored to have you name thatgorgeous baby after Apollo. What an honor. Thank you so much.

W:shock:W, they got S:shock:Big. I can't get over it.They are gorgeous. That gray baby is stunning too. You and Bramble didsuch an awesome job. What dolls.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Ellie, I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo and I would be deeply honored to have you name thatgorgeous baby after Apollo. What an honor. Thank you so much.

W:shock:W, they got S:shock:Big. I can't get over it.They are gorgeous. That gray baby is stunning too. You and Bramble didsuch an awesome job. What dolls.

Tina
Thank you so much Tina! Apollo Jr.'s been sitting on my lap the wholemorning! He's such a cutie, i need to see some more pictures of Apollosoon! Did he have fun scaring the computer worker guy? Here's a pictureof the girls, the white one's MJ and the grey one is Lily..

100_1499.jpg

In the above picture in the first reply(from left to right) it's Dally, Apollo Jr. and then Jason.

Ellie

I can't get over how big they are. They look amazing.

Carolyn is referring to the fact that Christa and Hopi are homewith me. I rescued 2 netherland Dwarf babies named Misty and Stormy andI am getting to adopt a bonded pair of Holland Lops from BlueMoonz,named Mitzy and Tinsel.

Everyone thinks I've lost my mind. Maybe I have but I'menjoying every minute of it lmbo. If you go to the new Apollo's Acres Iposted pictures of the whole crew. I still have to add Mitzy andTinsel's pics.

Are you keeping anybabies ?

Tina

**Grins devishly** i've convinced them to let mekeep at least three, i'm still working on the other two! Yay! Iforgot you were getting Christi and Hopi, must see pictures! I'm sureApollo's lovin' being the stud muffin of the house (no offense to theMr. of the house;))

Ellie

Here's a picture of the two cages i picked up,the two girls are in the far left, the boys are in the middle cage andBramble's the one on the right end, Briar lives across the barn aislefrom these cages in the wooden hutch.
100_1500.jpg

Those are all so cute, you'll have to come up to my house for a playdate one of these days. You are such an amazing person to take in somany animals! OOO, how are all your chickens? Our's are gettingmassive, they're tame too, when i let them outside and i sit down, theyall flock up to me for pets!

Ellie

hello and welcome back!! aww cute bunnie youhave!! aww adorable lil bunbuns!! lol thanks for showing us all thepics! hope you had a good time away!!

Back