Timmy needs a new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I haven't been on for a while, a bunch of stuff has happened- Alot of health problems I've been having has caused me to have to move back in with my Mum, which means downgrading Timmy's cage, which was fine for a while cause I was only working for like 12 hours a week and then he was out of his cage when I was home and awake. But now my health is getting worse and I'm not able to have him out very often and I know I can't give him the out of cage time he deserves... It's killing me, but I need to not be selfish and find Timmy a new home.

He has wry neck (head tilt) but other acts just like any other rabbit I've had.Timmy turned 2 years old on January 16th. He's a gray mini rex and is as cute as can be. He's an energetic little guy who loves exploring and getting into things he shouldn't, so he really needs to be supervised during out of cage time. I'd like to be in the same area- And I'd like to at least get updates from time to time, I really do love the little guy . He comes with his cage, some toys, food, hay, water bottle, food dish. He's an amazing little guy. He hasn't been fixed yet, and he does know how to use a litter box, but because of the balance issues he has, when he does roll (or dig, which he loves to do) everything goes everywhere... So he does need a wipe down or something similar from time to time. I've run out of options because none of my friends or family are willing on helping me out.. And the only one who would be more than willing is deathly allergic to rabbits. If I have to, I'll keep him and do as best I can, but I'm hoping I can find someone here as passionate about rabbits as I am.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or on here.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and thanks in advance to anyone who takse it into consiteration.

Latest posts

Back