Time Change & not adjusting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
So has anyone else's bun not adjusted to the time change yet. Poor Twig's hasn't been quite the same since Sunday. When we wake up he just gives us dirty looks like "why are you up I was still sleeping" and he's not eating his greens when we feed him. Oh don't worry he does eat them but not until he's ready which is closer to the time he was normally fed. And forget about my night time pet time. He hasn't come up for pets once this week. :tears2:

I'm just glad I'm not the only one in the house that seems to be hating the time change.

Since my school schedule changes almost daily (some of our labs are only held on certain days and sometimes I stay late) I try and keep my bunnies off any sort of schedule. I once had a rabbit that got used to being fed at 5:45 am when I woke up and didn't understand the concept of the weekend and would dig out his litterbox if I didn't feed him on time. Since these guys are in my room, I keep things varied so they don't know when I'm going to feed them and I always do something after I get up but before I feed them or open their cae so they don't associate me waking up with breakfast.

That said, no, I'm not adjusting well to the time change.

I know rabbits like schedules, and boy do I try but me and the wife have free hours but its never at the same time, and so our rabbits generally get things within a 2 hour window which changes from time to time. I'm sure it drives them batty, but they are loved and taken care of so that's all that counts.n

My rabbits haven't really had any trouble adjusting to the time change, cause my spoiled rotten rabbits didn't have anything in their schedule changed :) Instead of them getting fed at a different time, I feed at a different time, to accommodate them. :pullhair: Good thing I love these little rascals :)

My buns sound just like Twigs! They are on quite a regular schedule, and now that everything is an hour off, so are they. They won't eat their food right away when it's breakfast time or dinner time (which is really making me nervous because having them on a schedule really helped me determine if one of them wasn't feeling very well. I always knew if they didn't eat right away, something was off). They have, however, been more full of energy at least during the hours that I'm around. Big Bunny did the bunny 500 hardcore this morning after I let him out.

I'm sure you'll get snuggle time again soon! :D

Latest posts

Back