thumping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AstiBunners

Reaction score
So today I let Asti out for a little free run in the living room/kitchen area; it was nothing new, the usual poking around at the couches, crawling over the coffee table, and binkying. While I was doing the dishes, my boyfriend (whom she looks at as her daddy)with was playing with her. She then ran under the kitchen table (she always plays under there) and THUMP! The moment she did that, he called me over and another THUMP! She hopped out from under the table to come see me then began to binky a bit more.

Is this normal? I hope she was just looking for some attention and there isn't anything bothering/scaring her. What do you think?

rabbits thump when they are angry frustrated scared. Asti was probably frustrated that she wasn't getting attention! When I. Go to pick up my rabbit to put her back in her cage she will run away, dive under the couch and start thumping or when I scold her for chewing she will do the same tng!

Mine will thump when they are playing, or when frustrated or scared.
Sounds like she is teasing you :D

Latest posts

Back