Thumping Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine hardly ever do it and when they do, it's usually in the middle of thenight, so I guess something spooked them.

When Angel gets put back in her cage she will run around her cage and feet flick, but never thump.

I get thumps when I pick up my bunny, especiallywhena nail trimming happens. She also thumps when I leave thewindow open sometimes. I think that she can smell some animals that Ican't. She scared the heck out of my MIL once. My MIL was doing laundryand tossed some clothes down the stairs, this freaked out myTInklebunny, and she started thumping, over and over. My MIL comesrunning down and says, "What is that? Is someone at the door?" WhenItold her it was my rabbit, she didn't believe me, and then right oncue, she thumped. :bunny17:

We live in the mountains, so I have to walk down the road to get mymail. On night I was walking and saw a wild rabbit,itsniffedat me, thumped and ran away! :bunnydance:Itwas probably wondering why I smelled like rabbit.

~Star~

Latest posts

Back