Thumper was killed today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awful. I am trying hard to typesomething, but, theres just no words that I can put together to expressmy sympathy for you. Nobody should have to witness what you did. I canimagine that you can't get the image of the dog out of your mind. Ifound it hard when a fox got my first rabbit, but to actually see ithappening............:(,you poor thing. In your first postyou are just blaming yourself - Please don't, nothing you couldhavedone would have prevented what the dog did to yourThumper.

Your poor dog looking for him, I betshe is as upset as youare. I have found my pets (no matter if they are a different type) havealways looked out for each other and noticed if the other is notaround. I have found that dogs are good comforters too, have a good cryon Lucy she will be there for you.

My prayers are going out to you at this hard time and everyone on here will be here for youshould you need us.

Again please don't blame yourself. I really don't know why aresponsible owner of a dog would ever let him run free. If you wantsomeone to blame its definitely your neighbours.

I'm just so sorry

Vickie

Latest posts

Back