Thriantas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooly_queen

Reaction score
[align=center]This will be the permanent thread for my pictures now. :) Watch my babies grow up from now until they are ready to be shown. :D[/align]
[align=center]Here are some pictures from today. They FINALLY all have their eyes open. lol They are 2 weeks old right now.[/align]
[align=center]
openeyesthris2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
openeyesthris3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
openeyesthris4.jpg
[/align]

Thank You for doing that!!! They are very lovely!! I cant wait until mine haves their eyes open

irishbunny wrote:
So cute!
Can you put one in a little box and post it to me? Thanks I'll be expecting it soon :) :p

Hahaha! Nah, I think I'll keep them here. lol

Hay! Why you changed your website to a different website??

I did that a while ago! lol I like weebly a little better than webs. My rabbit care site is still on webs though. :)

mistyjr wrote:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous of it..:p
It took FOREVER. lol I had to copy and paste so much info for the pages about the breeds and stuff....ugh. But I am really happy with the site. So it's cool. ;)

And I know that this doesnt belong here but. I was looking at your website at your woolies.. I didnt see Finch's parents??

Finch's daddy is going to be 6 years old May 5th. So he is retired...poor little old man. lol And I retired her mama and sister too. :) So that's why they aren't there. They are just my pets now.

I got better quality does. XD

Emo (Finch's sister) had a black daughter named Kira that replaced her. I just won't get rid of Emo cuz I'm attached...I love her to much. lol

And Kira also replaced Brand New (their mama and Kira's grandma) because she is smaller and better quality as well...and the same color. I don't need that many black does. lol

lol

You can sell them as pets. ;) Advertise all over with cute little flyers and stuff. :p

Emo was from my first woolylitter...so she holds sentimental value. lol And I didn't sell Percy cuz he was my first wooly ever. XD Brandy I could probably part with...but she is kinda a butt face so I dont think anyone would want her! Hahaha!

Back