Three Week Old Nethies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
Introducing my first litter. They now have personalities, they're eating a lot of hard food. Drinking water outta the bottle. And they're cute!!!

Sooo. Here!

This is Shaded Night's Black Mamba, with his pet name being just Mamba. =D
He was the runt of the litter, and had a bad fall during week 1. But he made it, and I haven't felt anything wrong with any of his bones. He'll be sold to someone in my 4H group, since he's a nonshowable color, and I'm not thinking he'll be an animal I'll want to keep around for breeding. (even if he will carry sable point, he'd throw 50% seal, 25% siamese sable and 25% sable point. Not worth it, to me.)
BlackMamba1.jpg

This is Shaded Night's Copperhead, call name being Copp. I'm really excited about this one, but I have no clue as to his sex at this point. (I want a male, so I'm calling Copp a he. XD) The SECOND you set him down, he instantly just sits perfectly. Buuttt, getting him to stay still for five seconds so you can get the camera to actually /take/ the picture, he's always running off. I'm really pumped to see how he turns out. If I keep anyone, I'm thinking Copp will be it.
copperhead1.jpg

Ahh. Shaded Night's Cottonmouth. To be honest, I just call him Blue, because he has a dot of blue nailpolish on his ear. (For identification. Just the siamese sables have it.) To be honest, I don't raelly like him all the much. So far, he's looking like the worst one outta the litter, other then the fact that the seal is unusable. He'll be sold to a 4H home, through my club most likely.
cottonmouth1.jpg

Shaded Night's Sidewinder, call name Fatty. He was this GIANT kit when he was born. Weighed ten grams more than all the others, and still weighs more. I dunno how much, though, since I lost my scale. If he doesn't turn out to be a BUB, then I'll keep him around for a little bit, just because me and my best friend are just so fond of him, pet wise.
Sidewinder1.jpg

YAAAAY FUN PICS!
copperhead2.jpg

Copp looks durn sexy.

blackmamba3.jpg

LOL. I DUN WANNA SIIIT. -Mamba

blackmamba2.jpg

LOL HIII. -Mamba

Comments, crits, and suggestions are very welcome. I know it's hard to judge 3 1/2 week old babies, 'specially from photos, but it's always nice to start early. I have some 4Hers chompin' at the bit for some of these babies.

Congratualations on the litter. They are adorable especially Copp. I am so envious as my first Nethie litter failed and I have to start from scratch:(

4H is like... Youth, learning how to take care of, show, raise and all that, of many different animals. They also do art, baking, sewing, and lots of odds and ends.

Awwe. I'm sorry, Sabrine. T.T; Are you rebreeding soon? Or have you already? XD

So uhh. I was asked to do a walkthrough by someone on a different site, so I thought I'd post it here, anyway. Excuse my stupidness. I partied last night, didn't take off makeup (smeary goodness), haven't combed my hair, and am still a little off. XDDD

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/NMF3tmKmc5g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

I wish we had something like 4H in Ireland.
I well be re breeding my two girls next weekend as I have to wait for the myxo shots to wear off.

Latest posts

Back