three out of a billion of fuzzy white blurrrrrrrr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch TV too, especially those racing cars, I bet I am faster than them when I twist my butt and make a turn, heck, I don't even slow down:D

Aww look at that cuteness.

Aww...what a cutie pie!! YAY!! I get to see the beautiful TicTac!! :D

So...tell me all about her personality...what's she like? :)

:inlove:

maherwoman wrote:
Aww...what a cutie pie!! YAY!! I get to see the beautiful TicTac!! :D

So...tell me all about her personality...what's she like? :)

:inlove:

Ohhhh, Tictac is the sweetest little girl. she loves maomaochiu, always tries to greet him and mimic his moves.She is also a little hyper, jumps around, runs around, chews on everything, non-stop...:bunnydance:

She sounds like a real joy! Is Maomaochiu getting used to her yet? Have you tried bonding them yet? I think I remember something about you not being able to bond them...

I know, it is a indeed a shame that maomaochiu still does not like her.

we think maomaochiu might do all these out of fear??? tictac is VERY quick in her movements, and maomaochiu may think that is a threat?? or she might just be darn annoying when he tryies to take a nap, b/c she runs nonstop in her pen, which is right next to maomaochiu's.

we are confused. and since the aggressive one is maomaochiu,we really don't know if getting tictac spayed will do any good.

here is the beloved and bossy, Maomaochiu

Back