Thought I should introduce myself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shmoo06

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've made a few posts already, but I thought I should introduce myself and my buns.
Most people call me Shmoo, so you can too. My real name is Debra.
I am a new bunny owner. I lived in a duplex for 2 years and had this guy, Clyde as my best friend:
305463_10150399169982240_2020963392_n.jpg
(yes he was on Ellen's fb page)
He was my landlord's dog, and my landlord lived on the other side of my duplex. Basically it became like a divorced parents situation where he stayed with me whenever I was home(he slept with me every night), but he would go over to my landlord's side for food and stayed there when I wasn't home. I moved out of that place in May into an apartment, and I wasn't able to take Clyde with me.

I'm allergic to cats and would have to pay extra for rent if I were to get one, so I came up with the idea of getting a bunny. I posted on facebook that I was thinking of getting one when a friend said she had a bunny that I could have because she was allergic to him. He was stuck in a cage all day at her grandmother's. About a week after that I went and picked up Stitch.
This was the first pic I took with him:
521551_3855770069472_1295946871_n.jpg

About 2 months after I got Stitch the same friend asked me if I wanted another bunny because her Mom was moving and couldn't take him with her. I ended up buying Mr.Mumbles for $20(with all supplies) from her Mom.
310620_4286364914074_1968791968_n.jpg

They've come a long way! They were both stuck in their cages and not able to run around at all at their old homes. Now they're both neutered, litter trained, and bonded. :)
P1010013.jpg

I also have a hamster, Yoshi. My hamster Jasper passed away about a month ago and my mouse Chuckie passed away about 3 months ago. They were both old. :(

I don't know what else I should say. I'm 24, work in a call center for a utilities company. I love Paget Brewster and P!nk(been a super fan for 9 years). I'm queer as in lesbian, whatever. lol. I prefer the term queer. Really single. I spend a lot of time online when I'm not working. I fangirl and make gifs on my tumblr-http://shmoo06.tumblr.com/ . I also tweet a lot-https://twitter.com/Shmoo06 . I like karaoke and exploring new places. I'm just an introvert who enjoys spending time with my buns, watching tv, and doing puzzles.

Random: Mr.Mumbles is named after Paget's only male character that she plays on the cartoon Dan Vs. lol. His name was previously Thumper. I just couldn't do a traditional name. lol. I kept Stitch's given name.

This was long. Doubt you'll read it, but HI! haha :)

Hi welcome to RO.

Your Bunnies are very cute and lucky you adobted them.

Looking forward to more stories aboutthe 2 of them.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back