Those Registered who you might see in Chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of having a real time chatconversation with many of these members now. :) Thank you for sharingsmiles and laughter. :D

http://p201.ezboard.com/brabbitsonlychat

adrienne
arielinoz
bluebird2o2
buckjones2
bunsforlife
delphinum
dsfranski
dwarfangel04
gabby
gjsara
iluvmahbuns
lanna21974
mambo101
mbb
mygrl2k3
nursembaktahelth
raspberryswirl374
rebeccauk
showrabbits
slrabbits
stickybird
u8myhouse
dreamgal042
carolyn
nepomg
pms
domesticzookeeper
dmmcnair
bunnymommy
luvabun

...I think the reason why some names aren't showing up on my list isbecause you didn't actual register to join thesite where thechat is, you just signed up for an ezboard account. :) When you jointhe site for the Rabbits Only Chat, then you appear in a list that Ican put up here. :)

alas aparently I cannot chat at work =p not a bigsurprise but it was hopeful. I still feel like crap and waskinda hoping to pass the time in an easier manner, aka sitting in theoffice and not giving the rest of the house bronchitis.

Maybe the Java script is disabled if you're atwork. I was the same when I worked in the office, no chatrooms or anything. :(

Ang xx

It was horrible!!! My internetdisconnected this afternoon mid-chat and I could notreconnect. I didn't want everyone to think that I abruptlyleft so rudely.

I just now got reconnected only to find out that Johnny Carsondied this morning:(

It is indeed a sad day.

Pam

Just registered under "domesticzookeeper" :)

i have a lop ear rabbit she had 4 babbies theyare about a week old..when well she stop feeding them . arehas she stop..there eyes are about open..but it looks like she is neverwith them like feeding them ..they are big and healthy..

Latest posts

Back