This Saturday...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marmaladeis here and I do not even know what to say either then thatI could not have asked for a better rabbit!And boy was her foster mom right, she is extremelyyy cuddly andsuch a little snuggle bunny! Marmy lets us all hold and pet her already and shows no fear in that whatsoever. She has been playing exploring all day long it seems for she has been in her cage, my room and in a little pen that we made herin the living area. I even fell asleep in the pen and she was there the whole time. She is one laid back bun! So far, things have could not be going any better! The only problem is her recognizing her new litter pan... the poor thing just does not know that it is to be used like the one she had before. I have started placing her in it every so often and when she poos, I put it all in the pan for her to see. Oh well, we will just continue work on it. Right now she is just chilling out and all wrapped up in blankies next to me while I type this! :inlove:

Alright... enough of me rambling on, I bet you guys all want some new pictures, right?!

:biggrin2:

*I apologize for the poor quality of them, I believe my sister has managed to mess up the settings on my camera. :XI will try and get some more better ones up ASAP! For now, hope you all enjoyed!

Congrats on your new addition. It's awesome to see a member on here adopting from RR! They are an amazing rescue.

I've adopted two of my bunnies from there. :)

Glad to hear she is settling in just fine...loved the pictures,she sure is a pretty girl.

I really do love that name,Marmalade

@licia wrote:
The only problem is her recognizing her new litter pan... the poor thing just does not know that it is to be used like the one she had before. I have started placing her in it every so often and when she poos, I put it all in the pan for her to see. Oh well, we will just continue work on it.
If Marmalade pees outside her pan, try sopping up the pee with a paper towel and putting it in the litter box. This worked great with my last two fosters.

Latest posts

Back