This Poor Baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieMillyMommy

Reaction score
I just wanted everyone to see how cruel people are. This woman had rescued him from a family who dyed him with kool-aid. I hate some people. :X

EO8N4PFM4YRMHA54PM.jpg

O5NE9UH4YH6DY8HDMA.jpg

It will come off, or out I guess, when he molts. Why would you even want your rabbit to lok like that? It looks like his feet are bleeding. Was he an Easter present, do you think? Things like this are why I spend more time with my animals than with people.

What the hell!?:X

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG, Dont get me started!!!!:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

That's HORRIBLE how can you be that crule?!?!:XSome people!! I'm so gald he was rescued!!

With kool aid?!?!? jezzzzz :grumpy::grumpy::tantrum:

thats horrible.

but atleast he can pull off the colour well....

im sorry to say this but i hate ppl. humans are the cruelest of animals. not everyone of course. but some ppl like seeing bad things happen to animals or see them get hurt or dye them like this. i wish humans couldremember that all living things have having feelings because they feel pain and humilitation just like any other. they are no different from us if not better because they dont disgrace other creatures like humans do.

Latest posts

Back