this message board needs sigs!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halogamer91

Reaction score
i know this is off topic, but there is only one board here

i think this board should have sigs(signatures).

you could have a simple one like "merry christmas from halogamer91" or,you could go more complex and have and have an image sig using the code (examples:[url]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation[/url] (click anytopic, and choose a thread, and there will be many)

i think it would be a good idea and would be fun to see the creative sigs people make with photoshop

most people don't wanna have to take the time tolink to a sig all the time..the closest thing we have is aavatar picture

Yeah, but on most other message boards, the sig is automatically added.

I don't miss signatures. It's just moreinformation to scroll through on a format that already can be somewhatlaborious.

Profiles can house that information, and people can PM if they wish to exchange email addresses.

We had a troll spam the members of the forum's emails and websites whenthey were publiclylisted, so I encourage people not to posttheir addresses anymore.

-Carolyn

i just wish our avatar picture could be slightly bigger so they were easier to see. and they could be w/o disrupting anything...

I don't mind, it'd be nice, but for people with dialup, it takes even longer for a page to load.

Besides, it's free to post pictures here, on another message board I'mon, you need to have someone host it for you. I like that it's so easyhere.

Completely agree, Stephanie. Thepictures make this forum fun, as well as when you want Pamnock orsomeone to see the problem a bunny is having, you can post a picture ofit to get a 'look' at it.

Gabby:

You wished to have bigger avatars. I looked into it and wasable to change the setting for 64x64 pixels and 6K only to 100x100pixels with 48K. That's as big as I can get them.

Enjoy!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Idon't miss signatures. It's just more information to scrollthrough on a format that already can be somewhat laborious.

-Carolyn

Boy -- Do I agree with that! I remember some of the sigs onthe old board were an entire page long!!!!!! I got so fed upwith it that I wouldn't read posts that those people had responded to.

Pam

halogamer91 wrote:
wait, what if you put a smaller pic but bigger than uravatar of your rabbit(s) it would be another way of remembering peopleand would be fun
petty much that is what your avatar is for apicturetorepresentyou.to many photos slow down loading time and are a pain in the.. wellyou know.

Gabby wrote:
halogamer91 wrote:
wait, whatif you put a smaller pic but bigger than ur avatar of your rabbit(s) itwould be another way of remembering people and would be fun
petty much that is what your avatar is for a picturetorepresentyou.to many photos slow down loading time and are a pain in the.. wellyou know.
GottaRepresent Yo!

LOL LOL....Sorry Gabby, you left that open & I just had to sayit....LOL!

Stephanie wrote:
Idon't mind, it'd be nice, but for people with dialup, it takes evenlonger for a page to load.

Besides, it's free to post pictures here, on another message board I'mon, you need to have someone host it for you. I like that it's so easyhere.
Oh I agree! It's so nice to be able to click on the picture from mycomputer and not go through the whole hosting thing!

I don't like signatures..... They become....... old after the first 4or 5 times you see them..... it's too much for those of us with dial up.

I love the avatars :) That's plenty of signature Ithink. We have fun with the different holidays and whatnot,and now we can see them even better thanks to our "resident computerguru" and the Gabster :)

YAY!

Well ...I'm one of the type that LOVESthe sigs ... but I understand your points ... :(... and Imust confess that although my sig wouldn't be a page long ... itwould probably be right up there at at least five or six lines... WITH a photo...

I think some signatures are annoying! But itwould be nice if I didn't have to type "Laura, Mocha, & Spice"every time. Don't ask why, I just get lazy and stop signing it lmao.

Many signatures have size limits, I've neverpersonally seen any that were too long :? I really appreciate having asignature with maybe a name or a quote. . .it breaks up the posts sothey don't all run together.

Well on another board people's signatures end up being something like this:

Laura

I love Mocha! (mixed-breed boy)

Spice is my baby! (mixed breed boy)

Maggsters!!!! (Golden Retriever)

And I could go on but I think my point was taken.

There's some forums where you can have picturesbut only a certain size, there's some where its text only with a limitof 5 lines including space between lines or whatever. I knowon a different board my signature is 2 medium sized pictures of someDukes of Hazzard thingers, and on another forum it just says "I LOVE BODUKE" in funky writing lol

Latest posts

Back