This little girl is so Cute

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh! She really is cute! She reminds me of a mix between Haley's Tumnus and Becca's Fluffball! Adorable!

As for bonding two females, it can be done. But, in my experience, male and female (once spayed and neutered) is the easiest scenario to bond with. I wouldn't try bonding two unspayed females or unneutered males for that fact, but that's not to say it couldn't be done.

I'm sure others will come by and offer advice. But, I just had to pop in and say how cute that little girly is!

it really is sad as to how many buns are out there needing homes. I so wish people would do their homework before taking on the responsibility of any pet. If I can give a forever home to one of these buns, well that will be one less.

I really hope I can get her, I just fell in love with her face. I am awaiting an answer to my email from the owner. Hopefully she is spayed, but if not well, it will be done in the near future before any bonding will be done.

Latest posts

Back