This is why I have a job...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieStixxxx

Reaction score
Tomorrow, the three boys from my unexpected litter back in April and getting neutered. I'm nervous to heckkkk! I wasn't sure if I wanted all three done at once, but I seriously don't have time (or a driver) to do this for awhile.

Last Friday we had daddy Royce neutered, and he bounced back within hours. When mommy Savannah was spayed weeks ago, she was planning my death for a good day with the evil glare she was giving me. =P

And so tomorrow, one week since Royce was done, his three boys will be done.

I'll definitely keep you and your three little guys in my thoughts tomorrow. I know how nerve wracking neuters can be - my Shasta was done today. Thank goodness he got through it okay - even if my pocketbook didn't.

I always say that my bunnies see more of my paycheck than I do. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Good luck boys!

I'm sure they'll be fine!
Missed you around here, April, where yah been?
(As if I'm one to talk, hehe)

:biggrin2:

I've been kidnapped by bunnies over the last little while =D

Today was BLAH! So our car's exhaust pipe fell from it's position and started dragging against the road. My boyfriend flipped out, because this car is his baby, and refused to drive another inch in fear that he's scratch it. Yesterday, I ran for the first time since I graduated from high school (which was last year) and I woke up FEELING that burn, I was so sore all over. And because of the car fiasco, I ended up walking blocks and blocks to the bus stop, and bused to the Vet's Clinic at 7 am.

I get to the vet clinic, where the receptionist told me "Er.. we tried to call you. It seems the new girl booked your appointment, and she screwed up because we don't know if we can neuter them all today". I looked at her and nearly fell over because I called twice ensuring it was ok to have all three done, and not have them done on separate days instead. The Vet came out and apologized and said she'd try, but she couldn't guarantee anything.

So I bussed home, slept, did my adoption counseling at my shelter. I then bussed back, and ended up taking the wrong bus.. I got off in a completely unknown area to me, but I was able to find my way back to the highway and walk from there. And when I finally reached the clnic, I was $5.73 short on the $485.73 vet bill. I only had cash on me, and my debit card wasn't an option as I put a swiping lock on it since I was spending way too much money on impulses. Luckily, the said I can pay the other $5.73 when I get Sylvia spayed there in two months.

ETA: The only good thing that came out of this was that the Vet managed to get all three boys done.

I missed the bus on the way back, waited the 30 minutes for another one. Missed my second bus home, and ended up walking 10 blocks with the buns.

They're lucky I love them!

Sounds like an exciting day! Well get good rest and look at the good side of things. I hope the boys recover well and your day tommorow isn't so bad!:)

Goodness that was a hectic day for you! I'm glad to read the boys got their neuter a) done and b) came through ok :bunny22:

Its easy to end up in the wrong place using public transport but thankfully you and the buns all made it home safe :)

Jo xx

OMG! What a day.

They're all doing amazing! Within an hour of coming home, they were jumping, pooping, eating, and acting like nothing happened!

Smudge even jumped into my lap and gave me quite a few kisses!

Latest posts

Back