This forum has given me hope!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissa

Reaction score
So I just checked my new flemish baby, Willow, again today and realized that she is a he. I was planning on bonding her/him to my 2 yo neutered male Californian, Zander. It took me forever to talk my hubby into getting a friend for Zander.

I was a bit unhappy that Willow was male because I thought I would never be able to bond the two. I did a search on this forum and now I have hope. It is possible to bond two males!

Their cages are side by side X-pens and they can sniff each other but not bite trough the bars. After Willow's neuter expect to find me here asking lots of questions about the bonding process. If I can't get them to be cage mates I at least want them to be able to have free range time together.

I just started clicker training Zander to touch a target. I'm hoping that clicker training will help with the bonding.

My real goal: I really want a trio (I am trying to talk my hubby into getting a tan in April).:wink

Almost forgot - photos of Willow :biggrin:

2393_281010_580000000.jpg

2393_281011_320000000.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh *what an ADORABLE bunny! :thud:
{I am SO jealous} Wow, all I can say is wow!
(Comes and snatches bunny away :whistling )

As for the bonding of the two, congrats! I hope all goes well! :)

Back