Thinking of getting..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
I was over at a friends house which I go overthere everyday now for the next few days she's out of town so Imfeeding her cats and giving them lovin while she's gone so they dontmiss their lovins.

Anyway I noticed their scratching thing in the corner of theirapartment and was curious about getting one for Stitch for her diggingshe says you get it from walmart and they last a pretty ok amount oftime its an all cardboard scratching thing for cats and I was curiousif any of you have seen one it lays flat on the floor and the inside ofit appears to be like cardboard packed all together.

I am thinking of getting one for Stitch maybe I'll run over to walmarttoday and take a real good look at one up close and personal cause whenI was over there and got too close the kitty's gave me a "WHAT DO UTHINK UR DOING" look. LOL

Marie

Is it like a tunnel? If so, I may be interestedin getting one for our rabbits. Especially Chompy, he's ourdigger. Right now he digs in the carrier. The other two chew, andthankfully I discovered Bitter Apple and that works like a charm. We ofcourse give them plenty of chew toys. Speaking of which, I need to getmore wicker baskets today...

No it lays flat on the floor umm like a box lid Iguess you could say? about that size there are two sizes they have thelarger one they have 3 cats and they said that they have had it forsome time and haven't replaced it yet and they have 3 cats soIm thinking if it can last thru 3 cats for sometime it sure can lastthru one bunny for a bit (giggles)

But it does lay flat on the ground they have it in the corner of their apartment theres no cover around it or anything.

Wicker baskets is good to get them? Our localthrift store has tons of them really cheap should I pick some up forStitch? but then again being in a thrift store I am now thinking of howI clean them before I give them to her.

Im so wierd Ima thrift store Junkie but I very very RARELY buy anything but I cant resist going in them LOL

Marie

Yes, thanks for clearing that up Jan. Of course, when I was out today, guess what I didn't pick up?

Oh well, it would have been out of my way and it's one of those miserable drizzly days here.

Back