Thinking Of Bonding My 4 Buns....Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSassy

Reaction score
I was thinking of bonding all 4 of my bunnies and I need some advise. Roscoe and Suzi are a bonded pair and Daisy and Rascal are a bonded pair already.

I was thinking of putting Suzi and Roscoe's cage in the living for awhile before I start bonding so they can see each other. ( cause D & R are in the living room and S & Ros. are in the bedroom)

How would I go about bonding 4 together? Do I do it one at a time? I would like to put Rosc and Suzi inRascal and Daisy's cage. It's a huge NIC cage.

Please, I need some advise on the best way to do this. If it's gonna be to difficult I might not do it. And just rearrange the cages to fit all the bunnies in the living room. I hate that Roscoe and Suzi are in the bedroom. I'd like to put them in living room.

Thanks!!!! :) April

I believe some people just try to bond each bun one to one. So do individual bonding sessions until all of the buns seem comfortable with one another, then try putting a three-some together and see how they do. Once you're worked up to a three-some being ok together, try all four, then see if they can co-exist in a cage together.

Latest posts

Back