thinking min rex but he is big

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbo1993

Reaction score
Gumbo is a pretty big size. the shop i bought him from said he was a dwarf. YEA RIGHT!

8alwz7m.jpg

7xy91qb.jpg

6yl9gmv.jpg

so what do you think?

His hair looks to be rex fur. How big is he? weight?

Does his hair sort of stand up all even like? or does it lay down flat? Your picture is a bit hard to tell - I have trouble with lightercolors and rex hair in photos.

I am thinking he's a standard rex. His ears look like a rex and he looks like a rex to me.

ok

sort of measure his ears too and how long he is sort of.... it's hard to tell size sometimes even with weight.

Looks like standard Rex to me. It can be hard to judge sometimes from a pic though, so knowing the wieght for him will help.

Oh, BTW, petstores always call their rabbits dwarf. They usually don't have a clue, they just lump them all together that way. They think people will be more likely to buy a bunny that will never grow past that teensy cute stage.

Gumbos ears are about 3' in long i am not shure about his body lingth i did try to meachere him i dont know if i did it right but here it is 1 foot 5 in i was holding him so.... what ya think?

NEW PIC!!!

81f6bmb.jpg

Sounds like a standard rex! Is his length stretched out or just sitting there?

I bet Bo isn't that long stretched out honestly!~

I agree about the whole "dwarf" thing and petstores! they constantly call them that.

Another thing I've noticed about rex breeds is their big eyes that are dark and he has those.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I agree about the whole "dwarf" thing and petstores! they constantly call them that.

Another thing I've noticed about rex breeds is their big eyes that are dark and he has those.

i dont care what size they are. he was the most unque one out of the bunch so i picked him for my easter bunny! ( really i got him the day after easter lol)

Gumbo dose have dark eyes. but they sometimes turn brown!

[shadow=gray]So cute[/shadow]

Latest posts

Back