"They made me do it, honestly"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
"There I was minding my own business sniffing around in the garden, when Coco and Magic told me they had just dug this fantastic hole in the back fence which led to a fab place. Well, I was sceptic, being not the most adventurous bun, but I went to check it out anyhow. And then, would you believe it Coco and Magic ust disappeared through the hole into the unknown. I know what they are like. Magic is my best friend when she's in the hutch with me but since she befriended Coco she's gone a bit wild. They always ignore me when I am outside and my owner often takes me in when the others are still having fun. Anyhow, where was I ? Oh yes, the hole. What was I to do I just couldn't let them be out there by themselves. So I went to follow. And there they were bold as brass roaming through the place. They told me they knew this great place called Carrot Heaven. It was a house down the road and they dared me to go in there. The door was ajar. The girls hid around the corner whispering: "Go on, go on, it's ok." What was I supposed to do I didn't want to be called a scardy bun. So I tiptoed into the house. Suddenly the door slammed shut and I was trapped. Needless to say the girls had scarpered and there was an awful stench of dog in the house. Oh dear!!!!! What happened next? Well what can I say, I was treated like royalty. The dogs were chucked out for the night and I was allowed the run of the house. Those people thought I was the cutest thing. (Well, I am really) I munched through no less than three carrots throughout the night and had so much fun. I was happy enough to get back the next day though. I am not talking to Magic and Coco anymore. I think Asha isn't all that bad. A bit young but she might be fun to play with. My owner has come down with a bad cold because she was out all night in the rain calling for me. I do feel a bit bad, but it's not my fault - they made me do it, I swear!
Lint

Dutchess here...Lint, youz momee must have been reeeeallly scared when you wuz missing! My momee would just cry an cry ifshe were thinkin I wuz out in the rainy all the nite long!Dat Cocoa and Magic sounds like some meany big brothers to me, I say! Cuz, I am shur yous did not think that one up all by youself.

:headflick:

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Dutchess here...Lint, youz momee must have been reeeeallly scared when you wuz missing! My momee would just cry an cry ifshe were thinkin I wuz out in the rainy all the nite long!Dat Cocoa and Magic sounds like some meany big brothers to me, I say! Cuz, I am shur yous did not think that one up all by youself.

:headflick:
Coco and Magic are alright really but they just think I am not fast and clever enough for them. I do things at my own time and anyhow so manny good things have come out of my time being away. I had loads of carrots that night and now I am spending the nights indoors making friends with llittle Asha

Georgie wrote:
mommie ladie woulda wrung my wittle neck if i disdappearded for an entire night...

you's musta been vewy brave!

:bunny5Georgie
Oh I was so brave. Walked into that fabulously carpeted house. Got the attention of the family for the whole night (they didn't want to let me go) Munched through three carrots and had the run of the house. Yeah, I'm brave, really I am!

Latest posts

Back