They keep saying I am spayed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybunny,
Miss.Muppet here. Everyone keeps saying I am spayed but I wont let that stop me.
I have made a lovely nest out of wool in hay. I spend lots of time fluffing it and guarding it.
I think it would make a fine nest for 3 to 5 kits.....Don't you think some little Muppet's are a good idea?
I wont let this spayed business stop me....I am sure the kits will arrive shortly.

You & Fraggles are always up to something. Even if you were not spayed, you'd have to "be with" a boy rabbit. I don't think you have been, if I can be personal about the subject.

Our Bonnie was always making nests out of newspaper--she stuff a box and it was fun to watch her with a mouthful of paper 'cause it looked like she had a giant bowtie.

Hello;);)

Bently here and my mommy was just talking about me getting my jelly beans taken away. I dont know what all this is about but Miss muppet good luck with your nest! my bun bun ma had one to it was very cozy :D

She thinks that spayed or not, boyfriend or not... if she wants it bad enough it will happen!!! watch you'll catch her chanting, jumping backwards for luck and putting spells on all her stuffies to make them real boys!!!

I am not broken and I am sure the kits will be here shortly...

Steps to making a cozy nest.
Step 1. Clear out a corner in your cage.
Step 2. Pile some soft hay in the corner.
Step 3. Pull out the extra soft wool from your tummy to fluff the nest with.
Step 4. Decorate with newspaper.
Step 5. Wait for kits to arrive.

Rue here... Mommy hasn't figured out if I have boy bits or girl bits. She keeps saying I have girl bits so I humor her. I made a nest today by dragging all the fluff from my tunnel and dragging it into my little house and I brought in my shredded paper rolls and even tried to tear up some of the carper in the house to make a nest.

Then Mommy got made I was eating the carpet. I just looked at her and shook my head and ran away laughing. She wants me to be a girl so I gotta act like one!

I keep trying to have babies with my bunny wife Lucy but I dont which way to make babies... i usually go for Lucy's head when i am feelin romantic:biggrin: but she doesn't like that and always runs aways but then keeps teasing me! Mommy says I cant have kits with her cause she is fixed I dont know what that means but i keep trying to woo her everyday :D

Sophie here. Oh Muppet, we need a buns and the bees chat. I love to make nests too. It took me a long time to figure out that no babies will come because my husbunny has been nootered and now I has been spayed. For some reason that keeps the stork from delibering babies.

Ask your mommy really nicely and perhaps she will give you some baby stuffies. That's what my mommy did and it make me feel better. Silly stork can't find us I guess?

Muppet, Lyla here. I made a nest and these things in it are driving me crazy. And to make it worse now theys has eyes and can follow me around. I don't like this biznis. You should keep being a princess, that's what I plan on doing.

Lyla didn't mention a few things that you should consider:

They will start to suck on your belly, on those little stubby things of yours.

Once they stop doing that, they will go away & you may never see or hear from them again.

If they don't all go away, in a few months they'll probably want to sit on your head & do what Fraggles likes to do.

Speaking of Fraggles, how will SHE treat your little ones.

Fraggles, what will you do with little Miss Muppets? Maybe you shouldn't tell us.

Latest posts

Back