These pop up tunnels are great!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamommaof2

Reaction score
I got my kids pop up tunnel out for them to play with and I had Teddy out for free time to play and he had a blast with it. He would go threw it and then he do his happy jumps then he would go back and do it again! It was fun to watch.

Picture012.jpg

Yeah I'm going dont push me.

Picture011.jpg

Hey I made it, thats not bad lets do it again!

Picture013-1.jpg

Can you see me??

Oh I need to get my bunnies' tunnels out! I got 2 at a garage sale that connected some sort of kids' play tent and they love them!

Wow!! Something else to put on my list of things to get the fur-butts. Oh wait, that's right...I have couch-potato bunnies. Never know, it could perk them up a bit to have some tunnel-fun.

myheart

You know, I have several agility tunnels for my dog Trinket and I tried to give one to my rabbits but none are interested in them. :(

I gave one to angoragrl a while back and I think her guys got a kick out of it though.

My bunnies absolutely love tunnel's....they have two big one's out the back and inside i have smaller ones....i bought them these laundry baskets that are made from some kind of material...they are foldable one's that twist into a circle....well i just cut the end out so they can go through it....they love those things and the good thing is that they were cheap as well.

Cheryl

I have the cardboard tubes for pouring concrete posts--Benjamin LOVES his, and the others think theirs is ok.

We have one for our rabbits. And mostlt Lily, Autumn and Willow play in it. But sure do love it!! Autumn will just run in circles, in and out, in and out! My mom says we have to get more!! Its so fun to watch them in it. It also has a little hole at the top so the buns like to peak there face out and see whats going on!!

Yes its a regular tunnel for kids,and him and the kids climb through it together and they follow him through and he follows them through. Its like follow the leader.

Back