there is NO WAY this is a new zealand rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man can this girl get anattitude... i had to clean out her ears last nite and treatthem for the ear mites, i think i really ticked her off ....i went back a bit later to pet her (she was out of her cage) and shecame charging at me growling eekkkkk! im hoping after a spayher attitude will calm down a bit. other than that still easyto handle and pick up. she doesnt seem to mind being carriedaround at all. i will try and get more pictures of her postedsoon!

were going to put this girl up foradoption! i really love her to death, but at this time ithink us having a single bunny home is best. plus i would like to seeher go to a family who will devote one on one time with her.she wont be leaving anytime soon , as i want to continue ear mitetreatment and also work on her cage issues. but will keepmore pictures and info coming on her!

Hi,

i Would say its a Continental Giant or a British giant cross!Ive got a british Giant .Both look similiar but i think Conti's aresame in size but slightly broader frame.

brimmhere wrote:
were going to put this girl up for adoption!
Oh my gosh! I SOOOOOOO wish I could take her. She'sso beautiful. Unfortunately, I'm at my limit. Myhusband would move out if I got another one now.

Laura

I really wish I could take her, I seriouslythought about it. I am afraid the others would suffer fromlack of attention.

Ed

im in central illinois, 20minutes of the bloomington area. also she is 1.5years old

hehe ill let yaknow! we have a family coming to see her tomorrow, andanother wanting to come on wednesday, if they dont work out i willdefenitly send ya an email!! she is one beautiful bunny butboy she can be testy!! she bit my hubby and he was justputting water in her bowl, it drew blood on hishand. she doesnt like small children eeekkk she will chargeat them growling and has bit my youngest son. i was soooohoping it would work out that we could keep her, but theres no waypossible. i couldnt take that chance of her hurting my poorkipper!

I am totally clueless when it comes to breeds, but I however did think Flemish straight away....

She is gorgeous!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Yep, I talked to Brimmhere earlier and she's beenadpoted!
:bunnydance::bunnydance::groupparty::jumpforjoy::kiss:

Latest posts

Back