'Thena & The Gang

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

athena_bysk08

Reaction score
On the encouragement of some folks here, I'm posting up my "bunny blog", about life with Snickers, Yule, and Keiko!

First off, are pictures!! :bunnydance:

Here's a picture of Snickers:

l_7bbad14e8d8f5f51247b20dc48e34184.jpg

Here's Yule:

l_9212071f73a6172bd9805e30f9ba2ef5.jpg

Here's Yule and Snickers, together:

l_a369bf5abf0b4dbea2c3f6016e9945b9.jpg

And here's Keiko:
l_52a3c95f1953082a21ea44805d0e39ac.jpg

And those are my babies!! I'll be posting more, when I get around to it, but I figured I'd get some pics up, for those who want to see!!

:mrsthumper:

{BTW - I tried to resize, but I don't think it worked. If these pics are too big, let me know and I'll fix 'em ASAP!}

Welcome to the forum!

I LOVE the first picture of Snickers - and NOT because thats my all time favorite coat pattern/color on a rabbit - but what a great moment you captured in the photo!

Yule is adorable - very nicely colored and I love the ears!

Honestly? Keiko is just precious!

:inlove:

Thank you!!

I was SO proud when I caught that pose (of Snickers)!! It was completely by accident, too. I was taking some pictures of him with my new camera and I had it up and pointed, when voila! He did the elusive bunny-yawn pose!!!

LOL So, that's my "Vicious Beast of Caenerbog" pose. :bunny18

So glad you started a blog, whoo hoo!:)

OMG, are they not adorable!? That pic of Snickers is just awesome, great job! Wish I could get a shot that great.;)

Yule and Keiko are so cool too, what kind of bun is Keiko? He looks Rexy:p.

I'm not sure what kind of bun Keiko is.... She doesn't have fur like a rex's, though....at least, I don't think she does. Rex's have very thick, very "plush" fur, don't they? Her's is the same as Snickers and Yule, so I'm not sure what breed she might be....

Any suggestions? LOL

Wow, Yule andSnickers don't look rexy, but satiny, while Keiko does, that's strange, haha! Wonder if Keiko could be part Rex:)? The pic makes her look so soft and velvetee looking.:D

OMG Awesome pictures!!!

Love the one of Snickers!

MORE PICSSSS :biggrin2:

Great photos. I love Keiko - look at those sweet bunny eyes. And Snickers looks like a real character. Great shot of him yawning - I have yet to be able to get one of my guys. As soon as I get out the camera, they're more interested in showing off than sleeping and yawning.

Nad

Snickers and Yule are just perfect! Oh my I want to kiss them! Give them a treat for me.

Latest posts

Back