The Xpen Arrived!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot

& Carole
Reaction score
Yay..more room to play!:biggrin2:
elliotsxpen006.jpg

elliotsxpen003.jpg

elliotsxpen007.jpg

With that light-colored carpeting, you might want to cover the pen area with indoor-outdoor carpeting with rubber backing or a waterproof sheet between it & the good carpet.

Otherwise it looks great & I'm sure Elliot's enjoying it. He looks so interested looking out from behind bars, showing his white tummy, lol.

LakeCondo wrote:
With that light-colored carpeting, you might want to cover the pen area with indoor-outdoor carpeting with rubber backing or a waterproof sheet between it & the good carpet.

Otherwise it looks great & I'm sure Elliot's enjoying it. He looks so interested looking out from behind bars, showing his white tummy, lol.
I wish he would ruin it!!:pray: I absolutely loathe carpeting!:vacuum:
:laughsmiley:
Thank you!
Good luck Maria!

Yes, he is!! I think he will be through to the outside soon.:foreheadsmack:
Aww..poor bunnies..hehe!:bunnydance:

Thanks everyone. We did some cage moving yesterday. We are using the big corner cage in another room, so there is a smaller cage here in my office. While Elliot was allowed out loose, he ate two $25.00 cables. DH says that can not continue, so we have to manage his out time away from cables and cords better. Anyway, here is where his cage was moved to, and how I set up the xpen this morning.
elliotscagemoved001.jpg

The stool makes it easier for me to get in and out. And he likes it. I bought an xpen with a door, but it is in the wrong spot...bummer.
elliotscagemoved003.jpg

elliotscagemoved004.jpg

elliotscagemoved005.jpg

elliotscagemoved007.jpg

elliotscagemoved010.jpg

elliotscagemoved006.jpg

Nope, but if he did, it is safe wood and painted with milk paint.:biggrin2:Thanks

Elliot wrote:
Nope, but if he did, it is safe wood and painted with milk paint.:biggrin2:Thanks
I thought it probably was safe, but it would be a shame for such a nice item to not last very long in good shape.

Latest posts

Back