The World of Jazz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
So here's the story... we went to pick up a new hutch for Tug (in case we need to separate him and Inky) and came back with another bunny!
His sweet cheeky face captured my heart and we just couldn't leave without him :blushan: So....

Introducing Major Jasper Oreo Willow!

8105h2f_20.jpg

Jazz with his brothers and mum (Jasper is the one on the left- brown and white)

Jasper is 10 weeks old and Mini Rex X Nethie (unfortunately he doesn't have that addictive Rex fur :p).

He's a real explorer bunny and is already binkying everywhere. He's so cute when he periscopes! :D

I promise I'll take some better photos soon! ;) Just wanted to introduce him first!

Thanks. It took me a while but I do finally have pics! :biggrin2: Isn't he sweet?

Jasper001.jpg

Jasper002.jpg

Jasper005.jpg

Jasper006.jpg

Jasper008.jpg

Jasper009.jpg

Jasper011.jpg

Jasper012.jpg

Jasper010.jpg

:inlove:

Thanks! Yeah I know he's grown so fast! :shock:

I haven't introduced him to Inky and Tug yet and I'm not planning to bond them. Maybe in the future after they've all hopefully been neutered we'll get him a girlfriend :p

Jasper is really athletic! He would ace high jump. Unfortunately I never seem to be able to catch his binkies! :p

It usually takes ages for me to pick names so it was a surprise when I named Jazz so quickly. As soon as I saw him I knew he was a Jasper!

Awh that gorgeous castor Rex boy that I met at the vet/shelter is up for adoption! He was a stray and had a broken leg. I hope he finds a good home, he's been there for a while. Wish we could take him but we've already got our hands full. He's such a gorgeous boy!

I didn't let the bunns out for a run yesterday so today when I let him out Jazz went on a destructive rampage and pooped everywhere. I wasn't paying much attention to him so I didn't notice when he stopped binkying up and down the corridor and started chewing the covers of my books and the buttons on our TV remote control! The rubber shouldn't be harmful right? Then he jumped up onto my chair, gave me the most disapproving look and demanded nose rubs. Silly rabbit.

Very cute Bunnies you have there.

Gosh you should see all my remotes, most of them don't have any buttons on them. No worse for the wear. Nothing happened to our brats that ate them. LOL

Susan :D

Lol Susan! Becka, I'm so sorry to hear about Monsters and Fluffy. Jasper is a little ball of trouble! You'd be sending him back to me in the first week!

Speaking of the little furball...

Making a funny face
NewJazz010.jpg

NewJazz001.jpg

NewJazz007.jpg

Now there's a reason why I look weird in this photo and it's blurry. It looks like Jazz is giving me an innocent bunny kiss here doesn't it? That's just what he wanted it to look like! In actual fact he was giving my cheek a big nip! :twitch:

NewJazz005.jpg

Furbutt!
NewJazz009.jpg

First 'date' between Inky and Jasper. I'm not planning on bonding them but I was curious to see what their reactions would be towards one another. Inky seemed perfectly at ease but Jazz was little put out so they were only together for a minute.

NewJazz012.jpg

Inky
NewJazz014.jpg

NewJazz016.jpg

NewJazz017.jpg

Jasper is of course thrilled that he's on RO news today. Of course, he needs no ego boosting, he thinks it's a pity there are no girls to chase after him.

Welcome to the world of fame Jazz.

We have a new rat!

NewJazz030.jpg

Or so it seemed. Maybe it's just the ratty Jazz.

NewJazz029.jpg

Hello Mommy!

NewJazz018.jpg

NewJazz019.jpg

Latest posts

Back