The Wonderful Antic's of Me and My Zoo !

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAM

Reaction score
Hello everyone !
To start off, I wanted to create a blog about me and my animals :) !

My Name's Tatianna. I am 15 year's old, and I'm a student :)
I love animals, art, photography, horse back riding, sports, anything really creative and fun :)
Even video games lol !

Now, I would like to introduce my Zoo :) ( I also have 4 cat's but they are all outdoors, so they will not be introduced)

First up is Beuford.
Beuford is my Argentine Dogo/ American Bulldog and he is approx 2 years old.
He is my love bug, and he has the greatest personality :) !
I found him as a stray November 2008 :)

Beuford20.jpg

Next up is Indigo.
He is my 19 year old Off track Thoroughbred( 20 this month on the 29th)
I rescued him from the slaughter house October 31st 2009.

Tatianna2010176-1.jpg

Ringo is my other horse, he was also a rescue approx 5 years old and a Quarter horse. Not completely sure if he is mine or not XD But dad say's he is, so I will include him.

Summer2010027.jpg

Cinder is my 1 year 6 month old Green cheek conure :)
I purchased him from a breeder, and I must say he is quite the character :)

Cinder2009012-1.jpg

Next up is Remy !
He was previously named Roman, But I have a teacher named Roman and well, you can guess that when I say the name it remind's me of my teacher ( who I dont like)
He is a 1 year old, Un-neutered Miniature Holland Lop, and he is a Harlequin coloring :)(better photo's will come)
And he arrived June 12th 2010 I acquired him from a friend, who could no longer keep to rabbits

22238_445030215057_672385057_106798.jpg

I really hope to share with you all the on-going's of my Zoo
Because here, I never get a break lol !
Enjoy ! :)

Lovely pets! :)
LOVE the harlequin colours XD
Remy is so cute

It cut off everything else I wrote ):
Lovely every pet you have :) cant wait to hear everything else about your pets and adventures ;)

Beautiful pictures..your horses are just stunning..

And yeah i just love little Remy.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments !
There are more animal's on the property, but these are specifically my pets lol, that will come with me etc when i move ( other than the horses)

I do have some photo's to upload of Remy, So I will include an update :)

I had Remy out of the cage, for quite a few hour's, and he was quite drawn to a corner in my room, so I had to block it off, because that is close to a closet which has amillion thing's I am sure he would love to chew lol.
He ate all of the timothy hay I put in there last night, so he got more, which he happily chews on and he also got a carrot :)
He doesn't like to be held yet,(what rabbit does lol ? ) but he let's me pet him after awhile of him being skittish so I read to him lol.
He has the cutest little hop too ! :p

Remy003.jpg

Remy002.jpg

Remy001.jpg

Gorgeous pictures of Remy..i love the first one cause you can see his cute little pink mouth...so darn adorable!

Haha yes the first one is my favourite one too,
My dad came to see Remy and he didn't know he was a lop and he was trying to put his ears back up and i'm like "dad, what are you doing ? "
Dad: "what's wrong with his ears?"
me: "he's a lop rabbit, that's how they are"
Dad: "-laughs-.. oh "

:)

Well today, He has really settled in well, I woke up and fed him some more food and hay, He got right up and met me at the cage door and wanted to be petted :)

Than I went and continued doing the rest of my morning 'chores' and had to run for the bus, which I almost missed.

When I got to school, It was pretty good, got a good mark on a math quiz, etc.

Went home, played with Remy, I had the door to his cage open, but he didn't really want to come out, so I sat there and petted him and gave him some romaine lettuce which he really enjoyed.
I played with him for an hour or two, than close the cage and put it back.

Let Beuford back into my room, Only to find him chewing on my first teddy-bear, He knew he was in trouble and went right into his cage.

That was pretty much my day lol :)

So I haven't really been on lately because of personal reasons, But due to them I am now in a fosterhome and only have Remy and he is coming today :) So I'm pretty excited to have him with me. He should be coming to me around 9 or 10 i believe and he's going to absolutely love it here :) My room is much more bigger and I have a new cage for him until I save up to get him another cage which he will love even more :) So I'm pretty excited

Oh wow... What a shocker! :shock:That was not what I was expecting... Is Remy with you now? I bet you must be sooooo thrilled to see him! Give news when you can! :biggrin2:

Lol yes and I expected it coming for some time now, me and my dad don't get along
But anywells Yup he is with me and seems to be happier than the sun lol, He sees me and jumps back and forth and than will binkie like crazy and when I let him out he jumps circles around me :p He seems really comfortable so as long as he is happy so am I :)

Other news, I got a vclunteering job at this grooming, and dog/cat kennel etc place about 15 minutes away and hopefully in awhile like the summer time it will turn into a job :D I cant wait lol.

Awww I am glad you're together again. Sounds like he really missed you. Congrats on your volunteer job. I hope it will be a great experience for you. :biggrin2:

Ps: I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your dad. Hopefully, maybe sometime in the future, you can have some sort of relationship that works for both of you. :)

Thank you :D I sure hope he is happy lol, wouldnt have it any other way. I also am sure It will be a great experiance since I want to persue a career as a dog groomer which was why I chose to volunteer there and get some hands on experiance and a mentor.

and yes maybe one day.

Latest posts

Back