The Wishing Star

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northerndancer

Reaction score
I thought others might like to share a few thoughts that we have in our family about dear departed fur babies.

When a dearly loved pet dies, it goes to the Rainbow Bridge and thatnight it lights a new star in the sky. It is just a small star but onethat can be seen by all animals. :star:

Then, later on if an animal is somewhere is unwanted orhomelessin the future, it might look up and see your old petsstar shining down on them. :magicwand:Then the little unwanted animalcan wish on the star, Heaven hears it, and somehow thatanimal then becomes your next adopted pet. So when the time comes foryou to go and adopt a new fur baby at a rescue centre you can wonder ifit wished on your old pets little wishing star!

Since my old cat Annie died in 1997 (who was 21 when shedied)my mumhas adopted 3 cats andIpersonally have adopted a forthunwanted cat and got tworabbits and 3adoptedfish. I know some people mightlaugh at this but I like to think of them as my wishing star babies,and that Annie is looking down at other animals being helped.

I thought this way of looking at things might help others who have losta pet, it can be a way of keeping a late pets memory alive.:bunnyangel:

My thoughts go out to all that have lost a bunny recently.:pink iris:

Northern Dancer

northerndancer wrote:
I thought this way of looking at things might help otherswho have lost a pet, it can be a way of keeping a late pets memoryalive.:bunnyangel:
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

Thanks Northern Dancer, with all the love on this forum, no pet will ever be forgotten.

Rainbows! :angel:

I can start this :

The Heavens have a little startonight along with 12 tinystars Miss Prissy and her babies allpassed away this morning , shejoins Lil darlin , Brogan and Dash ,And I can hope she isbeing the Mother Bunnyand taken Amys 2 and Myone under her wing ,Miss Prissyand babies all join Lil Darlinin the Faerie Garden.

gypsy wrote:
I can start this :

The Heavens have a little star tonight along with 12 tiny starsMiss Prissy and her babies all passed away this morning

Oh Gypsy, I am so sorry, I cant imagine losing 13 bunnies, it was hard enough losing 2, I am so sorry :(

*Tears*

I am sure Brogan and Dash have made friends with your babies :) I know they will get a long very well.

~Amy

gypsy wrote:
I can start this :

The Heavens have a little startonight along with 12 tinystars Miss Prissy and her babies allpassed away this morning , shejoins Lil darlin , Brogan and Dash ,And I can hope she isbeing the Mother Bunnyand taken Amys 2 and Myone under her wing ,Miss Prissyand babies all join Lil Darlinin the Faerie Garden.
:(:(So sorry to hear it... :(:(

Latest posts

Back