The Winner Takes It All

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: I can't believe I missed this post! We always knew Apollo was a star! Way to go, I'm so proud of my big baby. :D;)

pamnock wrote:
No DQ for pooping and/or peeing LOL

Pam

oh, how 'bout chomping?

Ahhh, the memories of teeth sunk into my arm by a hot angry bunny waiting on the show table....lol

Minnie used to grab a chunk of arm and fling her head back and forth to "kill" it. Lovely disposition!

Rose

I'm rather liberal on the biting (whenjudging). It's often hot, a long day, different smells andsomeone poking at your genitals. Heck -- I'd bite tooLOL I try to watch for biters, and exhibitors areoften kind enough to give me a heads up on cranky animals.

Last week, I did have a Tan latch onto my show coat and he wouldn't letgo -- I had to pry his jaws apart. Fine animal though -- Igave him 1st in his class.

On the other hand, the judge may disqualify an animal that they feel isexhibiting "uncontrollable aggression, which endangers the safety ofthe judge".

As for my own animals biting -- I will only say that it is not tolerated in my barn.

Pam

Dear Pam,

For what it's worth, I really respect that you gave that rabbit First in his Class.

Apollo wouldn't've bitten or peed on you.

I'm glad rabbitgirl asked the question of biting. Thanks to dreamgal too.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back