The Vendetta and Charlotte Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. I think they need to learn how to relax, they look a little tense.:p:p

Tina

LOL If those 2 were anymorerelaxed they would be comatoselol what pretty slippersyou have everyone should havea pair like that .

The girls are so lazy. They haven't been runningaround lately. When they're out of their cage, they venture out for anew lounge spot.

I haven't updated this thread in a while, but tostart off this new post, I have a few pictures to share from my visitto the Sea Life Park. It's basically an aquatic zoo. Enjoy!

Baby sea turtles
babies01.jpg

babies02.jpg

babies03.jpg

babies04.jpg

Sea lions and seals
lazyseal.jpg

blackseal.jpg

seals.jpg

brownseals.jpg

sleepyseal.jpg

Cute bird.
bird.jpg

Dolphins can never keep still!!!
shydolphin.jpg

Rabbit Island. It's really called that.
rabbitisle.jpg

And for those of you who couldn't see the rabbit.
rabbitisland.jpg

stanleysmommy wrote:
The pictures are great! I love the seals!

Are your rabbits named what I think they're named after....? :?

making fiends, making fiends....?
"Making fiends, making fiends. Vendetta's always making fiends. Making fiends, while Charlotte makes friends."

Yes, they were named after the main characters. I love Amy Winfrey. If I had a pink flemish, I'd name him Big Bunny. :)

ruka wrote:
stanleysmommy wrote:
Thepictures are great! I love the seals!

Are your rabbits named what I think they're named after....? :?

making fiends, making fiends....?
"Making fiends, making fiends. Vendetta's always making fiends. Making fiends, while Charlotte makes friends."

That's cool. My friend showed me that site a month or 2 ago, and I sawthe title of your thread and had to think a minute, then I realizedthat's what that was.

I told her and she goes 'Are you serious? That's awesome.' :)

Haha. Actually, Charlotte was given the name"Charlotte" at the humane society. Vendetta was once a Samantha, but Ifigured, "Well, Charlotte can stay as Charlotte, and Samantha can be...Vendetta!" And that's how it came about.

Stanleysmom, your friend is awesome for showing you the site and for thinking the girls' names are awesome. :)

A couple mornings ago, I discovered Vendettawith a patch of missing hair on her face. I have never witnessed herand Charlotte in a fight, but they do like to chase each otheraround... in their cage. I'm not sure how it happened, but it looks asif someone got a tweezer and just plucked a patch of hair. It looksneatly done. I put antibiotic ointment on it, and Vendetta hasn't beenbothering it. Neither hasCharlotte. It's been looking prettygood so far. It's not red or irritated. No ooze and yucky stuff.

Is it possible for bunnies to lose patches of hair cleanly?

dettacut03.jpg

dettacut02.jpg

dettacut01.jpg

Ha! With these new pics, you can actually see her beautiful blue eyes! :)

Well, Vendetta's hair is growing back. She doesn't seem bothered by it at all. But I have better news...

I found a rabbit savvy doctor! You have no idea how long I have beenlooking for one, then I ran into this lady who breeds and showsrabbits. She recommended me to a doctor named Dr. Tom. He has a bunnythat's 12 years old so I know he's doing something right! The clinic isabout 20 minutes from my house. I'm so psyched. The girls have onlyseen the vets at the humane society. They have an appointment onSaturday. I hope everything goes well. I'll let you know how it goes.

Out of curiosity, how much does your vet charge per bun? This doctor charges $39. I guess that's reasonable.

Yay! I found a doctor!:groupparty:

The appointment went very well. The doctor isquite a charmer. He has a thirteen and a half year old mini lop buck!Now this is the guy to trust!

Surprisingly, the girls weight exactly the same!... or at least they'rewithin ten grams. They weight 3.26 pounds. He gave me a few pointers ondiet and recommended trying one that is similar to the one his rabbitis on. You bet I will!

And I always wondered why the girls don't have a lot of whiskers. Hesays their breed (they're rex mixes) don't usually have a whole bunch,and it also may be due to the fact the girls groom each other all thetime.

Oh I wish I could have taken a picture of Charlotte being examined. Formost of the time, Dr. Tom was rubbing her nose and her eyes wereclosed. It was so cute!

The doctor says they're very healthy and that he'll see them for the next check up next year.

Hooray for healthy, happy bunnies and Dr. Tom!

I took pictures of just Charlotte today before we left for the vet's. Detta wasn't being very social. Enjoy!

blueribbon02.jpg

Do I look cute in the blue ribbon?

blueribbon.jpg

How about in this pose?

pinkribbon01.jpg

Maybe pink is better?

pinkribbon02.jpg

I'm not the Easter Bunny!

pinkribbon03.jpg

Paparazzi!

tongue.jpg

Can you see my little pink tongue?
charlay.jpg

Nice comfy bed

lefty.jpg

Now, this is what I'm talking about!

hideattempt.jpg

Quick! Run for cover!

hiding.jpg

My philosophy is, if I can't see you, you can't see me!

withme.jpg

Me and my mom with the funny clips in her hair

The End

Latest posts

Back