The Ugly Truth

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyCait

Reaction score
*releases the obsessive freak inside*

Finally after waiting for forever and then having them push back the release date, The Ugly Truth comes out this Friday!

Obviously starring my favorite actress (among other things) Katherine Heigl, and the everhandsome hilarious Gerard Butler.

Here's a synopsis:

"A romantically challenged morning show producer (Heigl) is reluctantly embroiled in a series of outrageous tests by her chauvinistic correspondent (Butler) to prove his theories on relationships and help her find love. His clever ploys, however, lead to an unexpected result."

I mean, I know it'll be slightly predictable as they all are these days, but. Katherine Heigl wins, so.

MUST SEE.

TheUglyTruth.jpg

ugly_truth_the_2009_685x385.jpg

the-ugly-truth.jpg

3.jpg

the_ugly_truth_2.jpg

I saw some of the trailers they aren't showing in the US, and Oh em gee, it looks HILARIOUS. They're both so funny, he's always got these facial expressions that just KILL, and she's so awesome at physical comedy, it'll be great.

You know, and also Katherine Heigl is in it. Did I mention?

SunnyCait wrote:
I saw some of the trailers they aren't showing in the US, and Oh em gee, it looks HILARIOUS. They're both so funny, he's always got these facial expressions that just KILL, and she's so awesome at physical comedy, it'll be great.

You know, and also Katherine Heigl is in it. Did I mention?
Lol I didn't know. :shock:;)

He is the dead husband in PS I Love You, the other Irish guy she is with in the end was Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who, as it happens, played Denny on Grey's Anatomy, a character who almost married... Izzie! Katherine Heigl's character!

Everything comes back to KH, it's like a law of physics.

Gerard Butler was also in 300, and he'll be in a neat looking action movie called "Gamers" sometime this year.

I have been watching the previews on tv and can't wait for this movie to come out. It looks so good. Are you going to go see it on Friday? You will have to let me know what you think after you see it.

I hate to say it but I am not a fan of what Heigl said on Late Show recently about her character and Grey's Anatomy -- she clearly wants out, but I think the way she expressed it wasn't so cool... She was supposed to go on the show to talk about her new movie but ended up blahing about GA :( :( :(

Yep, seeing it Friday. I'm excited as all get out, haha. Then next week I'm going to go see it again, with my sister.

Haha noooo! He really is awesome. He's Scottish/Canadian so probably why he sounded odd, haha.

Edit: You posted same time I did, haha. I'm with you there! Sometimes she's just a little TOO outspoken... But then again, at least she is honest. Doesn't say things exactly at the smartest times though.

OH MY GOSH...I wanna see this one SO BAD. I've been seeing previews of it on TV, and just WAITING for it to release!!

What a great pair the two of them will make in a movie! :)

It feels like I've been waiting for years. Oh wait, I have! LMAO

Helen, I actually just watched the clip... She's clearly joking. Maybe not about the 17 hour days (that might have been best left unsaid) but the rest she was joking. She's a very sarcastic and I don't think a lot of people "get" her sense of humor. She clearly meant the part about wanting the show to go on for "ER time", but it was the 15 year part it was like "There are other things you'd like to do?" "Like live a little, that'd be cool".

SunnyCait wrote:
Maybe not about the 17 hour days (that might have been best left unsaid) but the rest she was joking. She's a very sarcastic
Yeah, that was exactly the part I wasn't too happy about :(

She is very sarcastic and I don't think many celebs in tv drama are that sarcastic in tv interviews and we're not used to that sort of thing. Doesn't make her a bad person, it just was sort of a double whammy for me when I heard of this. :expressionless

kirbyultra wrote:
SunnyCait wrote:
Maybe not about the 17 hour days (that might have been best left unsaid) but the rest she was joking. She's a very sarcastic
Yeah, that was exactly the part I wasn't too happy about :(

She is very sarcastic and I don't think many celebs in tv drama are that sarcastic in tv interviews and we're not used to that sort of thing. Doesn't make her a bad person, it just was sort of a double whammy for me when I heard of this. :expressionless
I love the sarcastic part. I rather a star be honest than lie. Tired of the lies.

Ali, you are my RO Soulmate. LMAO

She's very blunt. She has an attitude about her that just screams "I'm a regular person! Don't expect me to put out and then shut up just because of my job". I dig it, since honesty and an off kilter/sarcastic sense of humor are things I value in people around me. She has a lot of "redeeming" qualities if that isn't your bit, though, haha. In real life she is a hoot, very funny and candid.

Morgan!! You are SOOOO lucky! We got to see 27 Dresses early because they had a showing in Des Moines, and that was amazing. I'm not sure they're doing it with this movie though. They should!

Yeahh i might not even get to go now.. Lol but i'll for sure see it this weekend! :D And thats kinda funny i live in the other Des Moines, in Washington! lol Whenever i say where im from people think im from Iowa

Latest posts

Back