The Ticks Take Revenge!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
The last week I have foundsix ticks on me, one on Chiron and one on Bubblegum! Ugggg!! Three where attached on me. Two nights ago I was laying in bed and felt a tickle on my back, I pulled it off only to find one attached in my hair 5 minutes later. I hate them.

I had Lyme Disease two years ago, I do not need another 10 day hospital stay.

Anyone else being bugged by the darned things?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!@!@z@(&)410298LAKJFA;L!!!!!:yuckI am terrified of those things! I need to look up natural tick repellents to douse myself with.

LOL. I use to be scared of them but they do not bite if you pick them up. I do NOT want to use the poisen they make to put on dogs and cats so I need to find something natural for them. Last fall I did not use anything but we had no problem, now I am wondering if I will have to use something this year. Ugg.

Yeah, we live in the woods so they are really bad here too. I am thinking about getting guineas to free range on my place, they are supposed to be really good at eating up ticks.

:scared:

:yuckI had the chills reading this. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gross! I would freak :shock:Do something lol. Gosh creepy! No offense but I won't visit :p

All over that I know of. We live in the country so they are bad :p I found two more on Chiron and a few on some of the outside dogs. Time to search for safe home remedies for the dogs. I do NOT want to use that poison crap that is made for them.

I love nature, but ticks are one of the main reasons I avoid "the country." They are just too gross, I would FREAK if I got one on me.
:vomit:

Latest posts

Back