The Summer TV Season

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crystal wrote:
We just got how I met your mother and cougar town back on. They're playing one episode we haven't seen, and then one repeat episode.

And we still have House and The Good Wife, episodes that are new to us. We are always behind over here!

I am interested whether these shows are popular in the US and other countries? Sometimes shows that the US make but didn't love do well over here.
How I met your mother ive seen a few episoeds. I love love love House, House is a huge hit over here in North America. The other 2 I don't watch.

RexyRex wrote:

There is talk of Pamela getting a spin off showing how she's now a single mother and a Charleston Police Officer...let me know if you watched last week, I don't want to give anything away!!
eeeehhhhh i dont see it working, i dont think it will make a good show. i did watch last week.

Some of my shows haven't yet finished here; Criminal Minds still has several episodes to go, as does Grey's Anatomy, though I've already watched the rest of it online. I'm going to watch True Blood Season 3 at US pace online, and I think Sky1 may be repeating Season 2 of Fringe - I watched a few episodes of that and I really liked it, so going to try and get properly into that. I'm sure I'll end up watching old CSIs and Criminal Minds all summer on Living. I have loads of films recorded on Sky+ I still need to watch. It's hard to get time to watch them, since there are so many children in this house.

E! Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Holly's World, Chelsea Lately

Reruns of Rob and Big and Fantasy Factory are funny.

Nancy Grace, although, she's being annoying covering that Van Der Sloot every night, ugh.

What else, oh, the new one on TVLand w/ Valerie Bertanelli called Hot in Cleveland (that Jane Leeves looks like she's had a facelift, doesn't look the same at all). New show on Planet Green with those two gay guys that bought a farm is kinda cute. IDK...

Latest posts

Back