The Special Olympics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I haven't been here for a while. I'm sorry. I have just been really busy with a lot of different things I've been working one.
And I'm not sure this is allowed, but I thought I'd try because this is really important to my sister.

My sister has been raising money for the Special Olympics. There is this contest where whoever raises the most money gets to meet the Jonas brothers and a whole lot of stuff like that. The top 2 get more than everyone else too. She has been going outside every single day in weather that is often over 100* for hours a day to raise this money, and has been doing so for almost four weeks, every single day. Most of the time she has gotten very small amounts, but because she has been very persistent, she has raised a good bit. So far, the most at one time she has received were two checks for $200, and most of her gifts have been of $5 or $10 donations. She has raised almost $5,000, if that gives you any indication of how many people she has asked and how persistent she has had to be.

So until about 4 days ago she was in first place. And I tell you, she has earned it!! But then someone gave one contestant a check for $1000, and someone else gave another contestant a $2000 check. So now she is in third place even though she has worked the hardest!!

So anyways, if any of you could donate ANYTHING to Alayna's fund, it would be greatly appreciated! Even if it is just something really small! The contest ends Sunday!
You can donate at: http://www.firstgiving.com/alaynamuncy

Thanks!!!

She should try contacting businesses to see if they will donate. Thats the way to earn larger amounts then personal donations of 5-10$. My friend did it that way when she was raising money for a charity run she was doing.

Back