The Sad, Strange Life of a NCISaholic...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKGS

Reaction score
Lol.. Well I figured it's time to do this. I could use a journal of sorts anyway. Why not put my life and thoughts out on the internet??

Anyways I thought since I am having this issue with Mr. Jethro Leroy Gibbs I may as well make a blog about resurrecting him and life with Abigail Sciuto and Jar Jar Binx... Interesting combination eh?

The Abster is quite the prankster, at least she thinks so. I swear she looked to be laughing at me today and not just laughing but hysterically rolling!:rollseyes She kept running up behind me ( I was sitting on floor) and nipping me in the tush. I couldn't get her to stop and she was having the grandest time and binkying all over after biting my butt! Such a little snot... And then she snuggled up against my leg and licked my hand while I petted her and fell asleep. If that isn't comfortable, what is?

Binxie has had a bad day. I think he is feeling a little under the weather. He had a bit of loose stools today and kept peering at me from underneath his blankie and looking so grumpy that I chose to leave him alone. I hadn't seen that look on his face before. :nerves1

And then theres Gibbs, commanding officer and lead investigator of all bunny poops. I think he appointed himself that because I wasn't recruiting. :? Every time Abby or Binx poops he runs to check it out, smell it, and the owners' private areas. I guess everything has been fine so far- I would hate to see what he'd do if something went wrong with the inspection. Eeeekkkk...

I went shopping tonight and spent $197.00! Whew, that better last for awhile.

I'll delete the other one for you :)

Wow that was one rough night.. Abby was out for 2 hours before we went to bed last night, hoping to cut out her loud rambunctious behavior at night. It most certainly did NOT work. She ran and thumped and played with any and everything in her cage. Every toy and other miscellaneous were taken out so she threw her food dish. That was taken out and she threw her litter box. That little girl is in trouble!:grumpy:
But she's so cute and tries her best to look so innocent with litter all over her back and head. So I said "Umm Abby.. It is impossible to look innocent with the evidence on your back. Do you hear me impossible?" Then she batted her eyes at me and leaned over and licked my nose and I melted. Then she binkyed over to the litter box and shoved it around again! Such a little brat! Lol.
On another note- it has been 2 weeks now that my baby (6 months old today) has been staying up until 4-5 in the am! She is teething and we are having a heck of a time with that. Then I have a 5 year old who,of course is up early. Lol- Between the kiddos and Abby I am bushed.Well gots to run.

Well I really wasn't sure I would be back here after asking questions in the breeder's area. But here I am... Even if no one reads this it is good to vent.. and maybe even have some laughs at my own life.
Things with the buns have been, to say the least, crazy... A rabbit breeder came and took Jethro home with her as he literally attacked me. I think these are going to become scars. It really bit because I thought I was getting somewhere with him but in all reality I wasn't.. I'm really bummed about that. :( She looked at Binx for me and said the lady was right the first time that Binx is a girl. Hmmm.. No big deal really, just frustrating. We let Abby and Binx play together some outside of their cages about 1 1/2- 2 weeks ago and Binx began humping Abby and worst- Abby liked it! Then the worst thing I checked Binx again myself and still thought maybe I was off but to me Binx looked male. Finally yesterday I went to my vet and asked and sure enough Binx is a male!!! So now there's the possibility of Abby being pregnant....:nerves1 I am a nervous wreck. I have no idea what I am doing if she is or even what to do so am constantly researching every minute of the day that I can. And to top it off the hubby tells me that a week or two before that he let them out together and Binx hunched her then too!
I don't know if Binx is even old enough to produce, some sites say he is, others say he isn't.... Goodness.. And he is bigger than her. I worry about my baby girl if she does have babies... Sigh...
On a lighter note my transportation is running again- it broke down for awhile and I have had to borrow my dads car while waiting for it to be fixed. So this is a very good thing!
My babies are all healthy and doing well. My little girl is still teething (ugh). She is such a sweetheart and I thank god everyday for finally giving me my girl. 3 boys were and are enough for me. Lol. Seriously though I love my boys so very much and couldn't have loved them more if they had been girls. My oldest is almost 14 now. I still can't believe it. And my youngest boy is 5. It seems like yesterday that he was born. They grow far too quickly. I want them to stay babies and they can't wait to grow up. Little do they know being a grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be. Lol.
The company my man works for has been laying people off and we are living in a state of fear that he will be layed off. I keep praying daily and everyday that goes by that he isn't is a victory in my book! I feel for him as he is sooo stressed out because he's the type that he firmly believes the man should be the provider and not working would destroy him. God love him.
Well anyway... heading into the July 4th weekend and we are going to have a good time even if it kills me. Lol. :biggrin2:

Here's a few new pics of the Abster. She has begun this new thing where she lunges at me when I invade her cage. Butthead. Lol.
IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Thanks so much. We appreciate it. Binx is still with us. It's Jethro/Gibbs that had to go. He was quite the little um.... terd. Lol.

Hi JAnet!! :) Thanks for the pic's. Keep up your blog, I love reading your stories :biggrin2:

I know how it is going through these rough times. Hope your fiance doesn't get layed-off.

Sorry you had to get rid of your new bun....... April

Hello well we have so much in common so far lol Binx looks like my peppa... and i have three little boys (human that is ) and keep thinking i always wanted four and wondering if it could actually be a girl xxx Any tips. Mine are younger than yours my oldest is just 6 the middle one will be 3 in august and the smallest is nearly 10 months xx They are hard work but i always wanted 4.
I have peppa and georgie girl bunnies only about 8 months old or so and want a giant bunny boy to go with them some day.
Your binx would have gorgeous babies with your other bunny xxxx Will have to keep reading xx

Thay Abby... She is such a little ****! Lol. I felt like I was playing dodgeball with my hand and her open mouth this morning! She wants me out of her cage and all I am TRYING to do is feed her! Once out of the cage she is playful and semi lovable. But in that cage I feel like Steve Irwin must have felt with his crocs. Lol. Crikey (sp?) Abby stop it!
After I finally get her food bowl back in this wee little 2 pounds of pure fury stamps her feet at me and then runs to eat. When will she realize that my hand=food. Lol.
Binx is the hungriest little boy all across America I think. He eats ALOT! And is never cross when I reach in his domain because he knows that good things are coming his way. Mainly that would be food or treats. I would definetly say he's highly food motivated.
My little girl began crawling and climbing less than 1 1/2 weeks ago and seems to think she could conquer mount everest if given the possibility! The bad thing is I am in agreement with her. :shock2: She is such the little daredevil and scares me sometimes but she is sooo much fun and sooo cute!
My 2 oldest went to stay with their dad for a couple of days which leaves me with the youngest 2. It really isn't such a bad deal. I can deal w/o my teenages attitude for a few days (maybe even longer-lol).

It blows my mind when people talk about their bunnies attacking them, biting their hands, etc..... I can't see a cute little bunny being like that. I just can't picture it. Lol.....April

Ohhh April I wish you could see that adorable little sweet faced Abby go into her whirlwind rush the cage thing she does when she KNOWS I am about to invade her territory! It would be funny if I weren't so busy trying to save myself. Lol. She wasn't nearly this bad until about a week ago. She is getting crankier the past week. If pregnant, maybe hormones.
On the other hand, Binx is doing sooo marvelous on his litter training. He is such a clean bun. One wouldn't even know he was around. He is sooo quiet. Unlike the Abster. Lol.
For such a lil thing she is LOUD! She moves everything around, pees and poos any and everywhere -extremely hit and miss with litter box. She is such a joy though! When I need a pick me up, I take Abby out. She lives life in the moment and reminds me daily to binky as much as possible and not care whos looking. She also has taught me to not hide my feelings (sometimes-lol), to be yourself and to wake up ready to conquer the world and take on whatever gets in your way! I love her never say die attitude! She is sooo much trouble- trouble with a capital T-R-O-U-B-L-E. And I wouldn't change or trade her for the world! Amazing how much I love this little creature... Watching her makes me happy. So what if she's never cuddly and is posessive of her domain. I can live with that.
Don't get me wrong I love Binx too- he is my cuddle bun. When I'm stressed I pick him up, hold him, and pet his soft fur. He is my instant attitude lift. They both make me happy in their own special ways. I just hope I make them as happy as they do me.

I am talking to my vet right now about spaying and neutering my babies. I hope one day they will be able to live together w/o worrying about babies and because of the health benefits of the surgeries. It does worry me though. It would break my heart if something happened to either of them.
Binx sprayed me earlier and that is really, really nasty. He sidled right up by my side, in between me and my fiance, and just turned and sprayed me. I couldn't figure out what it was at first but it was him. Then he began chinning me. Lol. I think he may have just laid claim to me. Thanks alot Binxie but let's not do that again.. So after a nice shower and a change of clothes I have decided it must be time for him to get the ol' snip-snip. That sounds horrible. Poor little guy....:(
He is definelty getting it done since the vet I go to is charging me $40.00 for the neuter. I am so relieved. They do exotics and have experience. And when I'm ready with Abby, it will be $75.00. Not too bad at all. I feel bad about putting them through pain to help them. It is for the best though. There will be excitement also when I'm able to bond them and they will have eachother! Maybe Binx won't feel the need to spray me anymore. Lol.

Latest posts

Back