The reverse lock picker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I recently made a NIC cage, and of course forgotto by a proper lock for it. So the next best thing was to hitthe dollar store and see if they had anything I could use.They had one of those kind of oval shaped locks for attaching keys andetc to it. It had a combination on it. I thoughtwell I will never have to use the combination so I left it on its 0-0-0setting. Yesterday, I went to let them out of the cage andone of them had reset the combination. I knew that they hadbeen chewing at the lock in their efforts to escape the cage.So, now I have no idea what they had set the combo to! Istarted to fear that I would have to tear apart the cage if I could notfigure out the combination. It took me 2 hours to figure itout, and I finally got it. Not an easy task when they arepulling on the lock from the other side! A lesson welllearned, now the lock is facing the opposite way, and they can not getat it. At least I think they can't !

Susan

Aww, sometimes bunnies are too smart for their own good!

Gald you got the combo and didn't have to ruin the cage.

Nicole

LOL! That'sfunny.Our bunnies sure do keep us all on ourtoes. People underestimate how smart these little guysare! I know I did.

Combination Locks.. bah.. a simple mechanism for an advanced bunny mind.

"Try to lock us in... we'll show YOU!! BWAHAHA"
:brat:

Oh yeah I forgot about the 649 in canada... will have to call my Mom and ask her to get me a ticket lol

Back