The Rabbits wait for show will they or not

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well assome of you already heard on Corkys Chat that i am trying to get myrabbits in to show. After i had gotten of the internet i called up oneof my friends and fellow rabbiters. After i had told them they saidthat they had gotten the sniffles and thats why they were loosing somuch weight. So they said to start them on the teramicin. I did thatfor three days and from dropping a pound from the week before and thenrealizing it from talking to yall on the first day to see what i shoulddo they weighed 1, 1.5, 1, 1.5:( now three days later they way anamazing 2,2,1.75,and 1.25.:shock::colors: The only thing isnow trying to get there weight up before the 12 of January So if youguys have any suggestions or reconmedations just let me know and iwould be very grateful.
Thanks Sam:bunnydance:

Bottom line:

There is no question that those animals should not be taken to a show in 12 days.

You will be risking the lives of your rabbits andputtingother rabbits at the show at risk by exposingthemto your sick rabbits.

If you want to show, you'll need to get rid of the sick stock and start again with quality healthy animals.

Pam ~ ARBA Judge

http://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

Snuffles can be several different thingspasteurella multodia either alone or in combination with Bordetellabronchiseptica.antibiotics will treat but not cure these.Yourrabbitsmay be contagious forever.please do not take them toany shows.bluebird

please take those rabbits to a vet, its theresponsible thing to do. you dont know the proper doseage to medicatethem yourself. if you do not, it sounds like they're on deaths door.

Back