The PIGGIES are HERE!-pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RexLovables

Reaction score
I will explain everything about the pics. Read on.

Ok, This is there cage. YES, i know it is VERY small but its what came with one of the piggies. So it will have to work untill i get them a new one this week. I DID get them LOTS of toys and nice things though so that they are happy :) Here are the pics of the cage.

Front view:
guineapigs001.jpg

Left view:
guineapigs002.jpg

Right view:
guineapigs003.jpg

Middle view:
guineapigs006.jpg

And now,

Pics of the piggies :biggrin2:

This is
Razzberri, She is 6 months old. girl. Kinda timid but i can work with her, She loves to cuddle once she calms down though. She is all white with the bed head fur and she has pretty BLUE eyes!
guineapigs010.jpg

And this is Blakberri, She is only 4 months old. She is a mommy(just weaned a baby). She is EVRY sweet and LOVES to be held. Her fur is vweird, its like corse and kinda curly..Its so cute! I really like her.
guineapigs011.jpg

These are pics of both of them...
guineapigs007.jpg

guineapigs008.jpg

guineapigs009.jpg

guineapigs005.jpg

And this little guy is the baby to Blakberri, he was the piggy i WAS originaly going to get but HE turned out to be a HE and not a SHE so i took his mommy instead:D(This pic is of him on the day he was born)
guineababy.jpg

They are soooo CUTE!! I love the names. :)

She was a young mommy. Do they breed pigs that young?

Edit: I love the long hair on the multi-color one.White one my fave.

Aww they're really cute!

I'm just curious, but that looks like rabbit food in their dish...is it? If so I don't think it's safe for them to eat rabbit food...but I could be wrong. I've never owned a piggy - and I don't pay much attention to the food in the piggies cages at my 4-H leaders house or at county fair. lol.

Anyway, they're simply adorable! And that picture of the baby is TOO cute! :inlove:

Emily

Awww, they are so adorable! I love their names too. :hearts:
Looks like a nice cozy set-up until they get their upgrade.

Oh my gosh....I would take that little baby boy!

And I don't even like piggies!!!

The girls look so sweet! Especially the one where they are both in the little wood house together.

They are gorgeus! I feel so sorry for poor Blackberri :( Much, much too young to have had babies!

Isn't it the Super Pet Extra Large cage? If so the dimensions are 40½"L x 18"W x 20½"H.

Guineapigcages.com recommends providing minimum 7.5 sq ft for two pigs, while 10.5 sq feet being recommended. They bring up very valid points on why cages following those recommendations are superior.

Here is an example of 10.5 sq foot cage that houses two males.

ok well then i can buy another cage and connect it like i did with the girls cage then it will be double the size. and yes, its the cage your talking about.

I believe someone else, I did too, about the floor space they needed before you got them. Why did you ignore it?

Guinea pig people out there, would them two cages together count because of the side they will have to walk over? I am not sure myself, I would really think not because they need the big space to run. With the part dividing the cages, even with a ramp, it would not be easy for them to do laps, and such, through both cages.

Back